Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on your sale. Was your listing on ebay via auction or buy it now?
Buy it now. eBay is not exactly the greatest venue to sell domains, as can been seen by the sold listings but all avenues are worth a go !

•••
Domain name: Freelancers . tv
Sale venue: Sedo
Listing type: Make Offer
Seller: Me
Sale price: $788 ($670 after fees)
Purchase venue: Catched in the drops
Purchase price: 34.99

•••
Few sales i have made in last 4 months are
1) LuxuryProperty.in for 2080 USD - just low xx usd investment - sold at uniregistry
2) VMP.in for 1800 USD - bought for xx usd in after market and renewed for 3 years . over all xx usd investment - sold in escrow.com ( private)
3) Juk.in - 5500 USD - sold at sedo . bought in after market for low xx usd ( JUKIN Media is the buyer)

Last edited:
•••
Few sales i have made in last 4 months are
1) LuxuryProperty.in for 2080 USD - just low xx usd investment - sold at uniregistry
2) VMP.in for 1800 USD - bought for xx usd in after market and renewed for 3 years . over all xx usd investment - sold in escrow.com ( private)
3) Juk.in - 5500 USD - sold at sedo . bought in after market for low xx usd ( JUKIN Media is the buyer)
Very impressive sales in terms of dollar amount for .in, how many .in do you own?

•••
Very impressive sales in terms of dollar amount for .in, how many .in do you own?
i reported just few of my sales. i have sold many other names , i couldnt report here for obvious reasons. per example i have recently sold ENJ.in to ENJIN.com who are launching enjin coin . in terms of number of names they are xxxx .IN names

•••
i reported just few of my sales. i have sold many other names , i couldnt report here for obvious reasons. per example i have recently sold ENJ.in to ENJIN.com who are launching enjin coin . in terms of number of names they are xxxx .IN names
also made a small sale of 550 USD in selling ZPL.in to https://zeppelin.solutions/ , a quick sale to renew few other names.

•••
Sold as Bundle
BTCN.in & BTCW.in

Sale price: $16 for both.

Place: .IN Market Group....

•••
Whale // Hub // .com

$350 from my Efty landing page

Hand reg on drop

•••
•••
•••
Sold eSport.in for £7,000 GBP

Congrats, that a good price for a .IN, any more details on your sale? How long u have had it? What was the first offer and your first counter? Did you research the buyer (esports.net sold for $50k in March)?

•••
•••
Heal / Cube
in .com

Sale venue: Afternic
Sale price: $295 ($236 after fees)
Purchase price: regfee
Details: BrandBucket and Brandpa rejected domain, sold 11 months after registering

•••
small money is still money! :)

VRanalyzer.....com........... gd makeoffr... $100..... 2017 reg

•••
sold: c/g/k/s dot com at GD
acquired om 7/16/13 - $110
renewal fee - $40
promotions- $40
commision on sale - $180
sale price: 900
profit:$530

•••
sold: c/g/k/s dot com at GD
acquired om 7/16/13 - $110
renewal fee - $40
promotions- $40
commision on sale - $180
sale price: 900
profit:$530
wow , good sale --godaddy auctions ? or premium listing ?

•••
•••
•••
genu /// in - $1500

Registered in 2012. Uniregistry BIN sale.

•••
Quick Flip + Tip:

SelfieSoftware (dotcom) $2500 BIN through GoDaddy registration path via Afternic DLS

1 of a couple dozen $5.99 hand-regs during NameSilo promo in June = 4 month hold.

The name sold and already transferred to buyer 3 days ago via Fast-Transfer without me knowing, I just realized this today when listing more names. Must've overlooked the sale notification email and marked it as 'read' accidentally without reading it. Nice surprise though.

Even though I had it for a few months, I listed the name only a couple of weeks ago (good thing too or might not have gotten sale if buyer wasn't motivated to put the work in and reach out via landing page). Shows that we all need to make sure to list our names and get them in those registration paths for impulse buys right away.

Usually the first thing I'd be concerned about was only pointing nameservers to any landing page for type-in leads, but for now on as soon as a name hits my account it's getting listed on Afternic/Sedo asap.

•••
Domain name: O / L / G / A dot info
Sale Venue: GoDaddy Auctions
Listing type: Auctions
Listing upgrades: n/a
Asking price: n/a
Sale price: $260
Purchase price: $69
Purchase venue : Snapnames
Details: held 18 months before sale.

•••
Domain name: W / a / l / l / o / n / i / e .net
Sale Venue: GoDaddy Auctions
Listing type: Make Offer
Listing upgrades: n/a
Asking price: $875 (BIN was $199 on Afternic, but was not seen by buyer ! :xf.smile:)
Sale price: $775
Purchase price: $4
Purchase venue : Handreg
Details: held 2 years + 1 months before sale (renewed 2 times)

This word is the name in french of a part of Belgium (the half of the country speaking french).
First offer was $200 while BIN was $199 on other platforms !
I countered @875, received a $400 second offer and countered @775 stating that was my last offer and I'd sent the name to auction after that since I thought the name was worth more.

I intended to drop it, was 18 days into grace period when I received the offer... O_o

•••
another small repeated letter sale

D/E/E/A/L/S DOT COM deals with extra E

Sold at afternic listed for BIN 200
after commission 160
fasthosts £1 promo reg in sep 17 2016 i think its a good deal for buyer.
but for me too as one year was completed for this domain last month and it had expired and i had no intention to renew. more than 25 days into grace period.

•••
Domain name: MVOW (.) com
Sale Venue: Efty/BIN/Escrow
Sale price: $3,875.00
Purchase price: $299 (Bought here on NP)
Details: Hold time was about 6 months after purchase.

Domain name: WeddingPlanner (.) io
Sale Venue: Flippa (Make offer)
Sale price: $550 (Original offer $15)
Purchase price: $36
Details: Sold about 13 months after purchase.

•••
Domain name: LAS VEGAS SHOOTING (.) com ...
Sale Venue: Efty/Paypal
Sale price: $1000
Purchase price: $20 month ago

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back