NameSilo

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yilana com - $199
Access.cc - $279

Namejet

•••
N / A / M / R / .com

Sold for $11,995 on BrandBucket.com

Bought on Namejet a few months back for $1100.

Last edited:
•••
N / A / M / R / .com

Sold for $11,995 on BrandBucket.com

Bought on Namejet a few months back.

can u share your investment cost range? ty

•••
•••

yes it is everyone's best friend I know.. but my point was that (if domain listed on namebio especially) then it takes seller 3 seconds to enter price... whereas to the person viewing thread it takes 20 seconds to find in namebio. multiply it by say 10k thread readers.. and you got yourself 200 000 seconds of people's time globally, vs a single 3 seconds entry.

that's not even close.

cheers

•••
I sold 247BTC.com on Flippa for $1000.00.
Bought it for $50 here on NP about a month ago.
Listed on Flippa with a $1000 reserve.

My first $x,xxx sale!!!

•••
I sold 247BTC on Flippa for $1000.00.
Bought it for $50 here on NP about a month ago.
Listed on Flippa with a $1000 reserve.

My first $x,xxx sale!!!

Did you pay for any upgrades?

•••
I did pay for an upgrade for the last 4 hours but I had already had the 1000 bid at that point. So, the standard $9 fee would have given the same results.

•••
Girls/Booty/com

sold for $150

Outbound

&

Denver/Dance/Classes/com

Sold for $150

outbound

•••
Bitcoin\Board\.com $295
Bitcoin\Platform\.com $500
Flippa auction

•••
•••
L / I / V / N / .com

Sold for $26,200 on Afternic.com

Bought on Sedo a few months back.

•••
L / I / V / N / .com

Sold for $26,200 on Afternic.com

Bought on Sedo a few months back.

What was your initial investment? Buy now, make offer or both?

•••
What was your initial investment? Buy now, make offer or both?

It was a buy now/make offer listing. Rather not reveal the purchase price but made a nice profit.

•••
Domain Name: LA/Drug/Re/hab/C/e/n/t/er [dotcom]
Sale Type: Outbound
Sale Price: $250
Purchase Price: hand reg
Purchase Date: Regged and sold same day

•••
Domain Name: CASVC•COM
Sale Price: $1500 (net to seller $1200)
Sale Type: Inbound BIN on AFTERNIC
Hand-reg on 12/29/15 (total investment $16.94)

•••
Domain Name: CASVC•COM
Sale Price: $1500 (net to seller $1200)
Sale Type: Inbound BIN on AFTERNIC
Hand-reg on 12/29/15 (total investment $16.94)

What does it stand for?

•••
•••
•••
One confirmed BB name sale today for $9,995. Will post the name very soon. Stay tuned. (it may show in @Dnbolt com)

•••
One confirmed BB name sale today for $9,995. Will post the name very soon. Stay tuned. (it may show in @Dnbolt com)

congrats!
your investment cost? that part won't show anywhere
cheers

•••
congrats!
your investment cost? that part won't show anywhere
cheers

Snapnames backorder fee back in May 2014. No bidding. Just won it :)

•••
Snapnames backorder fee back in May 2014. No bidding. Just won it :)

nice
that kind of roi sure makes domaining fun! :)

let me just ask you this out of sheer curiosity.. cause I got exactly zero BB experience... how do you estimate this being on BB has helped your chance of sale? can you even tell if it was found via the bb marketplace or if buyer would have found you through lander or other ways anyway cause he just wanted the domain?

•••
nice
that kind of roi sure makes domaining fun! :)

let me just ask you this out of sheer curiosity.. cause I got exactly zero BB experience... how do you estimate this being on BB has helped your chance of sale? can you even tell if it was found via the bb marketplace or if buyer would have found you through lander or other ways anyway cause he just wanted the domain?

It was listed with BB since 2014. I can't tell how it was found, but for this particular one I think they just simply typed it on their browser or in whois, as it is a very popular short word in .com ending with suffix io (word+io.com). I don't think the buyer used the BB search. I can say this only for this domain. All my other sold domains, not so easy to discover outside BB.

•••
@alcy And it all happened in one day. The buyer first contacted me asking if I'm open to negotiation, I said no and he bought it a few hours later requesting a "speedy" transfer if possible.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back