IT.COM

Question about search in this forum

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

great website.

I was looking through domains for sale and I found 4-5 domains like www.jdm-swaps.com and some other but I cannot find that thread again. Search is not producing any results.

Any ideas how I can find them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Originally posted by nikos
Hello,

great website.

I was looking through domains for sale and I found 4-5 domains like www.jdm-swaps.com and some other but I cannot find that thread again. Search is not producing any results.

Any ideas how I can find them?

I located:

JDM-MOTORS.COM
JDM-PARTS.COM

... in an "Appraisal's" thread. If it was a "Domain Sales" thread, the poster may have edited out the name(s) at the conclusion of the thread/sale/auction, as well ... but you'd still be directed there via the Namepros Search request. At "Search", try the following:

Basic query: separate your search terms with spaces.

Advanced query: Join words with AND, OR and NOT to control your search in more detail.
Add asterisks (*) to use wild cards in your search (*bullet* matches vBulletin etc.)

And if those still don't yield the intended results, please post back here so we can try to look into it further.
Thank you for your kind words, as well. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back