Dynadot

.co Pure geo .co domain - Worth registering?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FM

Established Member
Impact
I am newer to domains (less than a year), and recently came across a pure geo (a city that many would have heard of and is vacationed at times) that is available at hand registering in a .co. I really want to keep my list of domains as small as possible, and thus, don't want to keep high hundreds of so-so names. Would a .co of such a city be worth it or not? Thank you all for your help and advice.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Absolutely. Why in doubt?

•••
Because like most who first buy domains, looking at my original list of purchases (mostly hand registered (but names dropped before), I realized that I bought many domains not worth holding long term. I feel that I learned the mistake early, and thus, have been quite selective in purchasing new domains. With this has been to buy mostly .com (which I was doing from the beginning). But, I don't want to hold onto domains that have no long term upside, and thus, was not sure if there would be value in a pure-geo.co, although I believe it is a decent one.

I ideally would like to hold 50-100 amazing names over hundreds of weaker names, and did not know if this would fit into a good name.

Any other advice is appreciated. Thanks for the reply.

•••
Just reg it before someone does.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back