IT.COM

.co Is it still worth renewing .Co domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BigTree

Established Member
Impact
Taking into account the current situation of .Co and so many alternatives (newTLDs) around is it still worth renewing .co domains?

I would be grateful to get replies from people who have some experience with .co.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is <brandname> . co worth ?

example:
flixster.co
plaxo.co

I'm keeping a tiny amount of bradables .co but the best way to make money is to buy premiums word and 3 letter.

I got a good offer on GoStream.co. It might be the only Brandable .co that I will renew.

•••
What about treehugger.co?

•••
Ive renewed and kept all my LLL.CO and my dictionary 1 worded .co's - $30 or whatever is not that much honestly.

•••
I personally sold a few .co names, including a pure geo domain name for $xx,xxx range last month. So for me, it's not a bad idea to hold on to .co for a few more years, provided you have to be ready to bear the hefty renewals. If you own super duper one word domain names in .co, why to hesitate for the renewals?

•••
I personally sold a few .co names, including a pure geo domain name for $xx,xxx range last month. So for me, it's not a bad idea to hold on to .co for a few more years, provided you have to be ready to bear the hefty renewals. If you own super duper one word domain names in .co, why to hesitate for the renewals?
Could you show your .co names sold.

•••
siberia.co was the most recently sold name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back