NameSilo

.us Premium LLLL.us sold to cheap?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am selling these at an auction site and 5 more hours left. I set the start price as $9.99. I am afraid that someone may get it for that price. :td:

What do you think of the fair market values for these domains? Just curious on what you think.

(The names are nice, but they are registered at 1and1.)

ACEA.us
ADME.us
IFSO.us
ISME.us
XBUY.us
ASKK.us
IAIA.us
PKNY.us
XGUY.us

Anthony

:gn:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try the .US board (top of main page, below the .TV board.) These names do not look very exciting to me.

•••
accentnepal said:
Try the .US board (top of main page, below the .TV board.) These names do not look very exciting to me.

Thanks. They were sold for $12.50 on eBay just 2 hours ago. :(

Anthony

•••
thats low.. to bad because my only 4L.us is MyBB.us :p

•••
Yeah, ya gotta figure it was learning, and you did get some of your money back. I would not have renewed them if they were mine. A .us has to be a very good name to be worth keeping, there just is not much demand for them. If you check out the .US section there is a lot of concern that the registry is not promoting the extension and that it is not growing much.

•••
One of the reasons why the domains were sold so cheap is that they are registered at 1and1. The buyer will need to pay registration fee to have them transferred to his or her 1and1 account (yes, even within 1and1) or to other account. Moreover, there had not been enough time for exposure of the domains when put them into a 7-day auction.

Anthony

•••
$12.50 for LLLL.us is a great price for the seller esp. considering min wholesale for LLL.us is down to $45.

•••
Phronesis said:
$12.50 for LLLL.us is a great price for the seller esp. considering min wholesale for LLL.us is down to $45.

it was 9 of them for $12.50. :(

•••
Phronesis said:

Any 1 selling lll.us for $45 i'll take them :)

Paypal cash is awaiting.

•••
VirusDetails.com said:
Any 1 selling lll.us for $45 i'll take them :)

Paypal cash is awaiting.

I would too.

Anthony

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back