Dynadot

Post how many domains you own here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Post how many domains you own and amaze me please! :-D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Originally posted by x3knet
I GOT 2 DOMAINS NOW! WOOO HOOO!!

What's the name of your "new baby"?

Congrats :)

•••
Quality, not quantity.

You'll soon learn, owning domains is like having fleas on your head, the more you have, the more it itches.

•••
Woooo! I wonder how it is like managing 100+ domains?!

•••
Originally posted by mole
You'll soon learn, owning domains is like having fleas on your head, the more you have, the more it itches.
Very nicely put... in which case I sorely needed flea powder a long long time ago, because I've been scratching my wallet for more and more domains lately without letting up.

•••
Originally posted by webscorpion
What's the name of your "new baby"?

Congrats :)

URL to my "new baby" is www.anythingtalk.com It's going to be a forum sort of like this but no domains regs, and you can simply talk about anything you want in general. There will be threads and topics on everything you can think of... very general domain, should sell for moderatley high with the traffic that will come and the people that are signed up

•••
:tu: Cool Mike. I'll be one of your 1st members. :kickass:

•••
Used to have 10 and could barely keep track of all of them :o But I've cut down to just a few now and still trying to go down to two, developed for my personal interest.

•••
Quality, not quantity.

Ditto on that one. Although an argument could be made for high volume sales at low prices, what a management hassle. And the monthly flea powder expense could make it cost prohibitive (metaphorically speaking).:tri:

•••
Id say I have about 20 at moment. About 1/4 are developed daily. THe rest are like sore marks on my accounts like GameCompanys.com lol stupid spelling wouldnt have worked correctly or incorrectly.

•••
I have about 75-80.
Only a few developed..

Gotta start earn money soon or I will have to put a stop to buying and start advertising.

This is a Give and take business.
All Iam doing now is giving.

•••
•••
•••
lol at least i found someone like me.. CoolGuy and I are probably the only people on these boards that own only 2 domains, lol. everyone else has 89074782364987. :-D

•••
This is a Domaining forum aint it.

•••
I used to have more than 10, now they're less than 10.

•••
Originally posted by holeinone
This is a Domaining forum aint it.

^^^ What he said. :D

At any rate, whether you have none, one, fifty or a thousand, what matters is that it's there, and more than an addiction, it's like a mistress that you just can't stop feeding when it asks for more and more. :D

•••
LOL, nicholas. And is it a reflection of our taste whether we go for quality, quantity, or both? :hehe:

•••
I hav only collected 12 names so far...

•••
www.AnythingTalk.com forums are now up! (My second domain), check it out, please! And sign up!

Now I can say I own multiple sites! WOO HOO!! I think two more domains might be on the way for me... damn, this is addicting, lol.

•••
•••
•••
I am now slowly offloading my inventory and wait for new ones to come, hehe ^^

•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
I am now slowly offloading my inventory and wait for new ones to come, hehe ^^

could that inventory by any chance have free ones? ;)

heh just kidding :)

•••
ooo that would be nice :-D hehe I GOT FIRST GRABS :cough: :|

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back