Dynadot

domain Can you please give me an idea to appraise some valuable domains I own! - QPA.ai

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MrBahCa

Impact
I own those domains and when i checked some free appraisal tools i find a big difference in appraisal from one tool to other!
Can you please give me an idea about how you did generally to have the most realistic appraisal?
Can you give me ideas to appraise my domains:
QPA.ai
Overtack.com
Chainbooter.com
Cryptocoinforums.com
4limb.com
Daredeco.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I own those domains and when i checked some free appraisal tools i find a big difference in appraisal from one tool to other!
Can you please give me an idea about how you did generally to have the most realistic appraisal?
Can you give me ideas to appraise my domains:
QPA.ai
Overtack.com
Chainbooter.com
Cryptocoinforums.com
4limb.com
Daredeco.com
IMO I don’t see any value here besides QPA is nice I would say mid XXX to low XXXX. Other than that I don’t see much. Curious what others think.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for your response !
I'm not saying that all those domains are with a higher price besides QPA.ai but i they are valuable and interested !
For QPA. ai is a great domain and can be related to business and trading Profit Alliance, is an automated trading platform leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automate investment processes. It holds significant potential in areas such as Quantum Performance Analysis, Quick Predictive Algorithms. Also it can be related to finance Quarry Products Association and much more and the same .com extension is on sale too with much than 220K !
For the domain overtack. Com is a one significant word with a valuable meaning so yes it's an interesting domain and it's xxxxx figures in my opinion.
Chainbooter .com and cryptocoinforums .com uses a valuable words like chain , cryptocoin and they are very in high demand now.
4limb and daredeco they are so attractive for specific market and for end users who want to build their companies in health or interiordesign and decoration store.. so they are great for a Emarketing and health , deco brands!

•••
QPA.ai = $45 to $239 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The rest = $0 to $10 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back