Dynadot

Post how many domains you own here!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Post how many domains you own and amaze me please! :-D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How many domains do you got ?

I have about 20 or so.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I used to have around 50, and now I am down to about 15 ^^

•••
About 25 or so. I just found some I forgot I had. That was disturbing, to say the least.

•••
I have registered about 70+ but I have 5 or 6 of my own.

•••
•••
•••
about 120 - I need to find the local chapter of Domainers Anonymous :lol:

•••
175 + (After dropping many junks..)

•••
550-600
Fluctuates by 10 or so every couple of days. At the moment I am buying WAY more than I am selling!

300+/- at enom
50-80 at Dotster
50 +/- at Godaddy

The rest scattered around.

•••
•••
x3knet
Damm I like what you have done with cybersports :D

20 domains for me now

•••
Thanx for the comment! :D Now I'm just looking for some MEMBERS... hint lol

Lot of people didn't like CyberSports.nu at all. I've seen the appraisal for it in here before in the "Stupidest Domains You've Regged" topic. LoL, makes me feel REAL good that my new domain is listed in there, haha.

But, I feel I have developed it nice enough, and still letting it grow to its full potential. So we'll see what happens.

•••
I own.. uhh... 5 domains now! This is REALLY addicting, lol! :D

•••
Re: Post how many domains you own here!

Originally posted by x3knet
Post how many domains you own and amaze me please! :-D

over 4600 domains

•••
•••
I have 367 as i just got one today.

•••
•••
26,618 with one registar and 28,013 with another. I get bored at night sometimes and register a few thousand domains. I'm sure I have a few hundred more at a few other registrars, just don't really pay attention to those.

Donny

•••
lol, nice figures Donny! 10 myself, but I'm extremely fussy. Slow and steady :)

•••
Originally posted by x3knet
and how do you guys maintain them all if you have over like 50+ domains?! lol

I bet a lot of people here have really large Excel spreadsheets for that! D-:

•••
Actually, the reason I was hired by a domain registrar is because I kept sending them ideas on how to improve their system. Finally I just sent them my code that I was using to manage all of my domains across different registrars.

So now we may be offering something soon that allows domain management across domain registrars.

Excel has a limit of 65k rows so I'm getting close to that limit, it would be tough to use Excel. Especially since I am more worried about how much each domain is making me then when it expires.

Donny

•••
I only got about 5 or 6, but they aint bad ones. Am looking to sell them off to better homes soon... :)

Offers always welcome on:

www.moaning.net

and

www.clonedpeople.com

The thing is, I WOULD sit here buying tonnes all the time, but in real life I dont have the skills to develop them, so I resist temptation... :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back