Domain Empire

Post how many domains you own here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Post how many domains you own and amaze me please! :-D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
*Jaw drops*... guess how many I got?!

1... :kickass: url in sig lol

•••
not enough.. always on the lookout for good names.. at fair prices..

oh probably less then 100..

used to have more.. but am now.. holding less names.. at higher quality.. that seems to work best for me.. with this hobby of mine.

•••
75 - 100+/- ... if I had to quickly guess.
Since joining Namepros, I've pruned down my holdings through sales, NP$'s, and trades ... and actively acquired what I consider to be better inventory, as well. I've also been pretty successful of late in consolidating Registrars (to those with free and EASY "pushes" - Enom/NameCheap).
B-)

•••
What do you guys do with the domains you own? Build them and sell them? or just simply manage them for your own interest?

•••
Originally posted by x3knet
What do you guys do with the domains you own? Build them and sell them? or just simply manage them for your own interest?

all ....

but looking to develop the 100 i will have left after the cull.
spend too much time buying and selling,,(and not enought time with my shed and.or family) and what really makes the money, long term investment in time and effort in development of good names

good luck with your name..

wilco

•••
Thanx for the luck... as soon as I get one, lol.

•••
•••
See, unclewilco, the thing is is that I'm not looking to actually spend money... I would much rather spend my NP$ on domains and then sell them so I make clear profit. I don't have the money right now to buy domains and bid on domains for money because I don't have that much money. I'm not poor or anything, I'm just 15 and need to ask parents permission to spend money and it will definately be a "no!" :-/ If we can work out an offer using NP$, I would be gladly interested.

•••
mike, no probs i will let you know if iam selling any for NP$. in the future.

you are a credit to your parents.

i wish my son would not spend money, without my permisson !
(not domains thankfully)

wilco

•••
Haha, ya please keep me in mind.. I'll be willing to pay NP$ for a domain. Once I get more NP$, I'll definately get into the swing of things and start to get some domains.. need the $$$ lol

*EDIT*

And you got some nice domains that I wouldnt mind looking into either, lol..

•••
135 last count. 115 at Regfly, the rest at a few assorted registrars.

•••
thats crazy... did you spend money on all of them or NP$? How much in lifetime would you say you spent on just domain names (in real money)?

•••
•••
thats crazy... did you spend money on all of them or NP$? How much in lifetime would you say you spent on just domain names (in real money)?

This is all spent with my own money. :)

I probably have spent more than I would of liked these past 5 years, but they are so addictive.

•••
but they are so addictive.
Amen to that!

Just sold 4 so my current count is 179.
All are for sale at right price (wow, that's unique!).

Plans for my portfolio break down something like this:

-40 for development (priced high enough to make this a probability)
-60 priced to sell (many are alternatives to above group)
-30 long term keepers ie future tech/ahead of curve IMHO (available, but again priced to keep)
-4or 5 "stars", doing well w/ traffic, priced accordingly
-Remainder am clearing out as part of housecleaning/consolidation. Bazaar, eBay. Selling cheap or will let drop. Weak names, IMO, w/ outside chance that someone may find a use for. (was surprised, however that a couple of these sold for 4-5x reg fee). :)

•••
I personally own 10 domains only!
Some of which are pending development!

•••
I have about 70 or so - about 30 are pencilled in for development but its just finding the time :lol: - something I hear from lots of folks around here.

•••
Um, ok... I have like, 10 and I thought that was a lot.

•••
•••
I'm guessing 15. Thats taken from my last domain name records, which I still need to get around to updating.

I'd say 5-8 of them are currently in development, or at least, laying there waiting for development to happen! :P

•••
And you guys get your domains and money to spend on them from where???? LOL I think I need a little help to get started... I need some quick money!

•••
And you guys get your domains and money to spend on them from where???? LOL I think I need a little help to get started... I need some quick money!

You cover registration cost by selling domains of course!

You can purchase a new domain registration here at NamePros for $NP1000 http://www.namepros.com/store.php?s=&action=main.

•••
Yes I know, but 1000NP$ is a bit high. I would rather go into an auction and get it for around 450NP$. There are better deals than settling for the first one you find, right? Heh :kickass:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back