Domain Empire

Post how many domains you own here!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Post how many domains you own and amaze me please! :-D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have 29. All, except 2, I registered at eNom. Never bought a single domain.

•••
Web, you get them from auctions here?

And Painperdu, how did you start off getting your first domain? You must have spent money and lost it at one point or another, lol.

•••
No, I registered them all by using "real bucks" :) That's why my eNom account is always empty :(

•••
Wow Mike! You guys from Secaucus drive a tough bargain. :hehe:
I hate it when stuff costs so much myself. I think all of us are always on the lookout for a bargain. That's why when a good deal comes around, it's gone before you know about it.

Frankly, I get perturbed when going through a list of possibilities and find that all of the names that I would have taken are gone and all that's left are the "iffy", so-so ones. Damn! Some of those other domainers are smart too!:lol:

•••
Hehe... I just don't want to spend any money... I guess you could say I'm being "difficult," but I don't have the money to spend on a domain. If I did, I would most definately do so, but I need parents conscent, which I most certainly will not because my parents know nothing about computers/technology. So when I mention the word "domain name" they are like, "huh?" Not good, this is why I can only take NP$ offers. Sucks right?

•••
you guys sure have a lot of domains :lala:

•••
Originally posted by x3knet
... So when I mention the word "domain name" they are like, "huh?"

<<< LMAO! :lol:

•••
lol its true... i sat at my girlfriends house on the phone for 45 minutes with my mom trying to explain how to copy and paste something from a MS Word document into an email... and so she says "all i see is a blank screen with icons" and i go "yes mom, that is called the desktop.." and she goes "should i click start and go to MS Word?" and i go "no.. just look at it mom... no of course click on it" and after all it finally worked out but i was pissed for the rest of the day... and my dad sits there and goes "explain to my what a domain name is" damn people stuck back in the 1970s...

•••
This is what you do ... register each of their domain names, "FirstLast.com" or "FirstLast.us", set 'em up each with free E-mail addresses, and either Outlook or WebMail access.
They love you even more! Guraranteed.
Have fun.
B-)

•••
i have no clue how that made sense toward my reply though, lol...

•••
i have no clue how that made sense toward my reply though, lol...

Will help them to understand "Domain Names", I bet.
Ah well, I'm half asleep anyway.
Nights. :zzz:

•••
Hang in there x3. Seems like you're havin some fun where you are at and there will be plenty of mountains left for you to climb in the not to distant future. Glad you're a fellow member here at NP.B-)
PS Nice thread.

•••
RegisterFly.com

60 Domain Names

•••
Post how many domains you own here!

I broke 1000 last month! I guess I gotta quit buying and work a little harder on selling... I just couldn't resist a bunch of promising .infos that dropped recently.

...Big sale coming soon.

•••
i got approx 80+ domains.

most of them are traffic domain with revenue, so i use it to acquire more domains :)

x3k, as you stay with us here...you will grow to love domains...but you might also hate it because it is too addictive ;)

•••
Oh yes, I can tell you now it's extremely addictive, lol. And I've only been here for like a week at most. It's going to be great when I can say I have more than like 2 domains, lol.

My God adoptabledomains, think you have enough? Sell like 500 of them and you're set for like 5 years, lol. You can probably pay off a car and house payment with the money you'll make on all of them if sold, haha. :kickass:

•••
The count is rising. I just registered 11 more today :)

•••
Adoptable Domains got all of the good .info's !!!

•••
About 135 here, and rising fast!

•••
My God adoptabledomains, think you have enough? Sell like 500 of them and you're set for like 5 years, lol. You can probably pay off a car and house payment with the money you'll make on all of them if sold, haha. :kickass:

You have to remember, that each one increases the cost of renewals on those that don't sell the first year. So far all profits have been used to build inventory. At this point I hope to level off where I'm at.

There is risk involved, it's just a calculated risk to make sure what you get is SELLABLE. I see lots of names registered and wonder what was that person thinking.

•••
•••
Over 200 not exactly sure...

•••
I GOT 2 DOMAINS NOW! WOOO HOOO!!

•••
Hi. My name is Michael, and... I'm a domain addict.

Is it auto-suggestion or is it just me.

Somethin goin on here makin me wanna buy, buy, buy
But lately, my bank account, been comin up a little shy
So when things just don't seem to click,
When there ain't no sales over at AfterNic
I've come up with a little trick
It's called "pullin out my plastic"
One drawback to this
is my sweet little "miss".
When she opens the bill-
and sees the amount!-
Of lasts months charges on my credit card account
She gives me this stare
Makes me wanna be somewhere,
Anywhere, but there!
I search for the words,
Look for the right things to say,
But my only explanation is:
"Bought some good names,
I know someday they'll pay!"

Just bought 7 more and sifting through about 20 wonderin what to pull the trigger on. D-: :lol:

Last edited:
•••
good one there Grrilla lol

and x3knet i'm sure many more domains to come eh :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back