IT.COM

Possible NNNN .in buyout

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Recently there has been a lot of activity going on the NNNN .in market.
More than 50% of the NNNN.in has already been registered most of the prime chinese premium numbers are already gone.
There are still quite a few number without 0 and 4 are still left but they way things are going I guess within a month all will be gone.

I have attached the list of available 4n.in without 0 and 4 from 1000 and 7000 series

Attachments

• available 4n.in.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 33
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is that the complete list from 1111 to 9999 ?

•••
No @Genius327
its just from 1000-2000 and 7000-8000
Just wanted to show how many domains are left randomly.

•••
Just saw this thread, checked whois of random good chinese premiums with 8 and yes am amazed to see that 7/10 domains i checked belonged to chinese user.

1] Good Reaction: Whoa!!! never thought chinese would be interested in my lovely .in
2] Bad Reaction: Most of the good domains with .in extensions would be gone soon. :(

FYI:
8 upto 11 times has been registered with .in. Hope to see it taken upto 16 soon :P lol

Last edited:
•••
Hehe, that's incredible. Each day a new buyout.
Just regged a few, just in case...

8616.in
8619.in
8656.in
8663.in

•••
Hehe, that's incredible. Each day a new buyout.
Just regged a few, just in case...

8616.in
8619.in
8656.in
8663.in
CHinese are investing like crazy,most of the premium 4n.in names have been registered by chinese.

•••
Jesus, now .in........ If they ever start buying up numeric .infos...... I should be able to replace my 7 year old Honda Civic.

•••
This thread will contribute n accelerating the buyout process !!

Statistically Provable ;)

•••
I've scanned all the available NNNN.in (cf. file in attachment).
There is indeed some Chinese activity in the last months, and all good combinations are already taken.

There is a strong buyout on NNN.in and LLL.in. I wonder if we will see a sudden buyout like in other extensions these last days.

Attachments

• NNNNin-NotRegistered.txt
    48.3 KB · Views: 33
•••
There wont be a sudden buyout but slowly it will fade away.

•••
It doesnt look like fading away anytime soon. some of the domains were bought like 5 yrs ago. so ye they knew it was coming.

•••
There wont be a sudden buyout but slowly it will fade away.
I'm not so sure. I wanted to pick up 100 from yesterday's list. I selected about 25 last night and put them in my shopping cart, but didn't buy them. This morning all were reg'd.

And half of the ones I wanted to reg today were gone - from yesterday.

Crazy..

•••
I'm not so sure. I wanted to pick up 100 from yesterday's list. I selected about 25 last night and put them in my shopping cart, but didn't buy them. This morning all were reg'd.

And half of the ones I wanted to reg today were gone - from yesterday.

Crazy..
Still I guess it will take 1-2 months for the complete buyout to happen untill and unless chinese invade into 4n.in market.

•••
There are still quite a few number without 0 and 4 are still left but they way things are going I guess within a month all will be gone.

I have attached the list of available 4n.in without 0 and 4 from 1000 and 7000 series
I know 4 is bad/unlucky, but I thought 0 was "ok" - not good or bad. Is that not right?

•••
Yep from chinese point of view 4 is bad,0 is ok they just give less preference to it.
4n.in can be useful from Indian point of view as well so 4466 kind of domain are not bad

•••
my stupid question here. you can buy .in without being indian?

•••
•••
Dozens taken from my list since this morning, from various people, from various countries. Next full-scan in ~48h :)

•••
which registrar is cheaper to register? thanks.

•••
you guys are too quick. i was thinking of registering 6628 and 1318, and by the time I came back from my lunch break, my lovely 6628 is gone. LOL.

•••
•••
not as far as i know, 13 means "all your life". 3 means "life" in Chinese, 4 means "death". in Cantonese, 3 is very good too.

you are probably correct about the Indians' perception of 13, which i have no idea. thanks for your info. i just buy one to test the water.

•••
•••
•••
just checked with my Indian colleague and confirmed 13 is pretty bad, probably from the English influence. so it depends on who is actually using those domains, Chinese or Indian. then my colleague told me 108 is very good and regarded as sacred, so I registered 8108.in. From Chinese prospective, 0 is not very good either. so it is kind of catch 22.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back