Dynadot

discuss 6N.info- Is it the next buyout?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
4N.info's buyout happened in November. And recently all 5.info CHIP's are registered. Also, major Patterns in 6N.info's are gone. To let you know some facts about 6n.info's:

* All domains starting & ending with 888 are gone. Example: 888276, 123888
* All domains having 888 in the middle are gone. Example: 128881
* All domains starting & ending with four times repeating digits are gone too. Example: 333312, 769999
* All domains starting & ending with triple repeating digits are gone too. Example: 555123, 777321, 123999
* All domains ending with double 8 are gone too. Example: 123788

But still, many good patterns are available to register which might become valuable in the future too.

We have 5 major extensions .com, .net, .biz, .org, .info. CHIP Buyout has happened till 6N's for all of them except .info.

What do you guys think? Is it the next buyout which we are going to see soon?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
6n.info this is getting too crazy....

6n.net barely have value..Idk what happen to 6n.org lol
I agree! 6??? lol. thats too many "N"s in there..lol and .info? an skeptical for sure.

•••
For people like us, 6N are too many but for Chinese, 6n are too less. They are buying till 7n & 8n too.

•••
I agree! 6??? lol. thats too many "N"s in there..lol and .info? an skeptical for sure.

As long there are speculators, there will be profit on every domain.

•••
•••
I got 27 last night :)

I knew it

I got 10 6N's and 22 7N's at GD.

Regged three 6N's in december for $1 each and put them on auction, current bid is $20 !!

•••
I got 10 6N's and 22 7N's at GD.

Regged three 6N's in december for $1 each and put them on auction, current bid is $20 !!

Can you share which 6N.info's are currently in auction for $20?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I am selling my 6N.info's for only $3 each, any interested in this see my signature

•••
probably patterns like AABBB ABABA
Those patterns are 5N. But I get the idea :D: Probably patterns like AAABBB ABABAB

•••
I bought the remaining aaabbb months ago. ;)

•••
$1 buys do make buyouts possible, but 6N and 4L are a tough cookie to crack. We need more overnight mass buyers from Asia to take 40-50K at a time, that really helps move things.

6N - 1 million possible

4L - 457,000 possible - All chip gone from what I understand

There are way more 4L than 1N to 5N + 1L to 3L + 2C to 3C combined. Anything is possible and the best CHIP 6N and 4L will obviously have value. But the way I see it right now, your better off buying non chip 5N over chip 6N. Also, because the price is so low, you can always mix and get some 0 with no 4 5N and 88 6N's to diversify a little bit.

For $100, buying 33 5N non chip, 33 6N chip and 34 4L non chip wouldn't be a bad way to play the .info's if your just starting out or trying a gtld for the first time.

•••
All 6N .xyz Chips are gone :) (No 0 and 4)
I was right.

Next buyout 5N .mobi and 6N .info Chips :)

•••
all info numerics will do well...i saw few ppl buying at wechat 5n and 4n .info

•••
all info numerics will do well...i saw few ppl buying at wechat 5n and 4n .info
I hope so. what do u think are the current prices for NNN.infos? thnx

•••
Not too many 3N.INFO sold, but looking at what has, I wouldn't go less than $250 for a non-chip and $500 for a chip. 88 N chip, even more.

http://namebio.com/?s=AN5EDNxUzM

•••
still any 5N.info remaining?

•••
There are, but all have 0 or 4. Way less with 0 though.

•••
I picked up 27 6n.info no 0 or 4
At .99 each from Godaddy

•••
If it 6n.info with 0 n 4 go higher or 5n.info with 0 or 4 will go higher?

One more thing which one value :
single 0 or 2 zero valuable:
12500.info
12550.info

@WGS_Thunder thanks for ur list

•••
If it 6n.info with 0 n 4 go higher or 5n.info with 0 or 4 will go higher?

One more thing which one value :
single 0 or 2 zero valuable:
12500.info
12550.info

@WGS_Thunder thanks for ur list

Because of the supply/demand for each bracket of numbers, I believe a non-chip 5N is still more valuable than a 6N chip UNLESS it's full of 8's.

•••
still any 5N.info remaining?

5N.info with 0 are left very few in numbers. They are going at a very fast rate. If someone wants to buy, they should buy now with Godaddy promotion going on. .99 each is literally a steal at this stage.

•••
All 6N .xyz Chips are gone :) (No 0 and 4)
I was right.

Next buyout 5N .mobi and 6N .info Chips :)

4N.mobi are almost gone. Doing a scan now and there was 2500 left a week ago, not sure how many just yet. But 5N.MOBI chips must be getting bought now. 6N.INFO chips too because 5N.INFO are slowly getting hand reg'd.

•••
Back