IT.COM

Are Numeric Domains with 0 & 4 worth registering?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have seen few 5n and 6n extensions where Chips buyout has happened but domains with 0& 4 are still available to register. Are they worth registering?

Since without 0 & 4 buy's, complete buyout will not happen. But once it does, 0 & 4 domains should hold at least 40% of the chips value(if not more)

Whats your thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Chinese do not like 0 and 4 ,so 5N and 6N domains with 0& 4 are still available to register.

•••
0 at the end is worth registrating also some combos which contain 4 like 84 or 444 etc

•••
0 at the beginning is BAD; but 0 at the end is very good !!!
(0 is not a bad number for chinese people; the problem is that at the beginning it has no value, for example:
08 has the same meaning as 8, 088 has the same meanning as 88 so 0 at the beginning is confusing ...
do you get it ???) The numbers 0, 6, 8, and 9 are believed to have auspicious meanings because their names sound similar to words that have positive meanings. See more at Wikipedia

•••
I get queries on my 5N .com with "4" and "0," especially the one that begins with "44."

•••
Where can you find 5N and 6N.com that start or contain 0 or 4?

They are all bought out and nothing is left.

Combos like 48, 54, 84 , have great meanings so I suggest you dont avoid them and if you find and decide to avoid them then let me know lol

•••
•••

Combos like 48, 54, 84 , have great meanings so I suggest you dont avoid them and if you find and decide to avoid them then let me know lol

Yes their is added interest in certain # combos do make a difference.

I've started to get a few emails thru who is on my 5n dot co :

54540.co
:xf.wink:

But no sale as yet .

•••
0 at the end is worth registrating also some combos which contain 4 like 84 or 444 etc
yes i'm also agree 444 like combos worth for register.

•••
I have
yes i'm also agree 444 like combos worth for register.
444222000/com is mine, I did put it on auction and there was no interest, might try again after xmas

•••

I am talking about other popular extensions where 5n & 6n Chips are bought out but domains with 0 & 4 are still available.

•••
I am talking about other popular extensions where 5n & 6n Chips are bought out but domains with 0 & 4 are still available.
The reason they are available is because the sales in those extensions are yet to hit but still try to find the good patterns in those extensions and you will see they are gone for good.

•••
I have

444222000/com is mine, I did put it on auction and there was no interest, might try again after xmas
Perhaps it is because it is N9 and jas no clear or related pattern to easily memorize it?

Start from left 444 then we jump to 222 the we go back to 000?You see what I am talking about?.

Even though it has each side three consecutive numbers, it still fails as a clear and easily recognizible patterns.:)

•••
Yes their is added interest in certain # combos do make a difference.

I've started to get a few emails thru who is on my 5n dot co :

54540.co
:xf.wink:

But no sale as yet .

That my friend is a good domain and I am sure you will sell it for good sum some day.

•••
Perhaps it is because it is N9 and jas no clear or related pattern to easily memorize it?

Start from left 444 then we jump to 222 the we go back to 000?You see what I am talking about?.

Even though it has each side three consecutive numbers, it still fails as a clear and easily recognizible patterns.:)

No clear pattern> it is even triples in descending order, I could not disagree with you more

•••
No clear pattern> it is even triples in descending order, I could not disagree with you more

I am not saying it is not good. But that is not how many people look at the patterns... I remember 666677778888.com going for $313 in GD... It is 12N..but it has ONE main thing which is the patterns are clear and one after one. I am sure if yours was 444555666 you would have sewn plenty of interest in here or on any other auction platform.

That jump I talked about is what is hard :).

Still the triplets are good and all the best for you.

•••
These are early days for the numerics, all patterns are good, cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back