NameSilo

7n.com with "888" with "0 and "4" ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What are you guys thoughts on 7n.com with "888" with "0 and 4"? The "888" without "0 and 4" are sold out to hand reg.

I bought 4600 6n.com hang reg 6 months ago sold 800 already , and had no problems selling the one's with "88" with 0 and 4 in them for floor price around $100+. It's been Not sure if I can compare, but 7n.com has lot's of "888" with 0 and 4 left to hang reg, looks like an opportunity to jump into this. What do you guys think? I assume those will all be gone in a few months but right now lot's still available.

Thanks, JIm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The 7N market will be a lot harder I suspect. if the 4 and the 0 are in a good position it may worth considering

•••
I agree, IMO if the Chinese keep buying it's 1 year away. Thanks for your input.

•••
Might be worth considering the aftermarket here, some cheapies around

•••
I think 7N has long way to go.. There are just so many combinations. check this one for registered domain count. which seems like there are 1.1m remaining chips 8.7m remaining in total out of 10m which is a lot.

•••
I agree long way to go, only bought 350 of 7n, bought 4600 6n last year and that investment been great, but 7n big ????

•••
Buy quality ......Buy Early

•••
I opened a thread about this same topic two weeks ago, and even included some lists of the best remaining 7N with triple 8. You can check it here

Almost all of the domains in those lists are now registered, but I can post some additional lists if there is interest. Let me know.

•••
I still think if you are wanting to get into this space check the aftermarkets and auctions to secure the best patterns
~
Namebio is currently showing 764 .com 7N sales, quite a few from january ..... it's growing

•••
I opened a thread about this same topic two weeks ago, and even included some lists of the best remaining 7N with triple 8. You can check it here

Almost all of the domains in those lists are now registered, but I can post some additional lists if there is interest. Let me know.

1 of the few remaining good fellows on this community. Your list would be highly appreciated mate...

•••
Love to see a list with 3 different "8" and without" 0 and 4", like a 2883815, etc. I know triple 8 without '0 and 4" is sold out already. Also, if you have an affiliate link so you get credit as well. Thanks for doing this!

•••
888 with 4 at right position like 48 or 84 is worth buy it if left ?

•••
888 with 4 at right position like 48 or 84 is worth buy it if left ?

But "why" would be my question. You can see auctions and BIN's on Namepros where you can get one without 4's, in particular for $15 or $20. At that rate, you're going with the suggestion that the name with 4's will appreciate more than the name without. And that, IMHO, is crazy-sauce. ;)

Better to invest in the better name and then renew at standard rate then buy a bad one and renew.
Or...

~3 year cost:

Without 4: $20 + $9 + $9 = $38

With 4: $9 + $9 + $9 = $27

7N is a huge category. Chips make up 2.6ish million names. Whether it's some domainer myth or not... There's plenty of better options than names with 4's.

Just sayin'.

•••
Train has already started and market will certainly rise. Just happened with 6n will also happen with 7n. Just my opinion.

•••
Train has already started and market will certainly rise. Just happened with 6n will also happen with 7n. Just my opinion.

In which case you are still better off buying the better name.

Take 6N -- would you rather own 688359 or 688354 ? Which is showing the better return from a comparable time in 6N buying to now?

There are the same number of "88" 6N as there are "888" 7N:

7N '888'
888xxxx
x888xxx
xx888xx
xxx888x
xxxx888​

vs 6N '88'
88xxxx
x88xxx
xx88xx
xxx88x
xxxx88​

There's 50,000 of each or ~20,000 chips...

"888" is actually, then, far more rare in 7N -- 50,000 out of 10,000,000 or just 0.5% of the total.
Compared to '88' in 6N -- 50,000 out of 1 million or 5%...

Anyway... :)

•••
But "why" would be my question. You can see auctions and BIN's on Namepros where you can get one without 4's, in particular for $15 or $20. At that rate, you're going with the suggestion that the name with 4's will appreciate more than the name without. And that, IMHO, is crazy-sauce. ;)

Better to invest in the better name and then renew at standard rate then buy a bad one and renew.
Or...

~3 year cost:

Without 4: $20 + $9 + $9 = $38

With 4: $9 + $9 + $9 = $27

7N is a huge category. Chips make up 2.6ish million names. Whether it's some domainer myth or not... There's plenty of better options than names with 4's.

Just sayin'.
A triple 8 without 0 or 4 would cost you much more than $15. The price could be anything between $150 and $300 depending on the position of the eights.

•••
I have 8880444.com a rare number with 888 with 0 and with 4

•••
I am not favouring 4 but certainly when it has a better placement.

•••
Just 2516 7n.coms with 888 left.
They are bit by bit getting taken.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back