globe.flights
globe.marketing

mars.vision
2050.vision

yesforfree.com
privacyy.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kiss

Last edited:
•••
Nobody wants to appraise certain things one is odd extensions.
dutchpages.nl is best domain low $xxx
Yesforfree.com $xxx

•••
If you believe .GLOBAL .services . marketing or .vision are odd, you're a bit odd yourself mate.

.properties
.tools
.industries and
.jetzt can be a bitt odd depending on your view but thanks for the appraisal.

•••
Find a recorded sale in any of those extensions and you will have your appraisals....

Please let us know what you find.

•••
•••
Ignorant people like you wish they could add my domains to their portfolio.

We´ll see in five years from now what they´re worth, it´s an investment and I´m not in a hurry to sell at all.

Can´t post link, just Google for Global Auction Results - Domain News

The question is..

What´s the value for a company like Globe Telecom (Philippines) to get presented with a domain like:

globe.global
globe.services
globe.vision

- Very catchy and descriptive.
- Easy to remember
- Forward thinking.
+ worldwide recognition.

Last edited:
•••
You're a genius, excuse our ignorance.
We´ll see in five years from now what they´re worth, it´s an investment and I´m not in a hurry to sell at all.
Yea, same BS. Where does the 5 years comes from anyway? Why 5 and not 10 or 100?
Can´t post link, just Google for Global Auction Results - Domain News
Yes there are some .global sales, but have you ever red those domains?
The question is..

What´s the value for a company like Globe Telecom (Philippines) to get presented with a domain like:

globe.global
globe.services
globe.vision

- Very catchy and descriptive.
- Easy to remember
- Forward thinking.
+ worldwide recognition.
How globe.global is descriptive? Easy to remember? That is confusing. Is it global.globe or globe.global? Also, why are you asking us about Globe Telecom? Contact them.
Instead of wasting your precious time with ignorant like us, contact potential buyers.

•••
Poker.guru just recently sold for a whopping $275....

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Poker.guru is better then anything on your list of gtld names.

This should give you a clear indication of where the gtld's are going and the value of your names.

I will be blunt....99% of experienced domainers wouldn't take any of your names for free.

Remember....if its available to reg its for a reason.

•••
•••
That is correct. Another wrench in the system.

Unfortunately alot of people will lose a large amount of money.

•••

The ignorant people are those who haven't studied the past (about previously released extensions that all failed). People always think they have nice domains because they are infatuated with them and not objective, but after the first renewal cycle they start feeling the pain. They generally don't need five years to figure out if they are on the right track.

globe.global
globe.services
globe.vision
If they needed/wanted the domain badly enough, they could have applied for it at sunrise. Either they didn't know, or didn't care. It's unlikely they will change their mind, especially when they are already branded on .com/ccTLD that works just fine.

We can't appraise domains when:
  • there is no benchmark (history of sales in the same extension, or comparable sales)
  • there are no buyers in sight (likelihood of a sale = 0.00001%)
We can't appraise business ideas or dreams.
The problem is not domain aesthetics, or whether the domain makes sense but lack of demand.

Good luck.

•••
I have owned webmaster. crapextensions before and the market fell on its behind.
Ignorant no just stung in past.

I also was a huge promoter of new extensions at domainextensions dot TLD

•••
I have owned webmaster. crapextensions before and the market fell on its behind.
Ignorant no just stung in past.

I also was a huge promoter of new extensions at domainextensions dot TLD
I dont see how you have taken offense why don't you put some numbers to other appraisals.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back