Dynadot

discuss POKERQUEEN.NET Traffic

NameSilo
Watch

jf2404

Account Closed
Impact
Hi all, i've got POKERQUEEN.NET .

It's been listed on afternic for about 2 weeks now and they say it's getting 10k uniques per month, i've no idea where the traffic is from but it must add to the value.

any thoughts ?

afternic listing link

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
are you making top money each week with domains like

fartpill.com
iduck.com
passpart.com (WTF) ?
flope.com ?

i belive now that you make alot of money in this business , lmfao

•••
lol, you are so pathetic its hilarious, ALL those who know me know i ALWAYS pay my bids...

==============
HEY GUESS WHAT everyone, i have a 2004 porsche carrera for sale for 40 000$, but i am not sure if there is a motor or anything inside DO YOU WANT TO BUY IT??? Ohh and NO you cant look inside to see if there anything just incase it might end up actually not having anything...But i am an honest guy...really i am...trust me...i am poor and want to spend a nice christmas even if i end up screwing someone....but i am a nice guy really....and im not a fraud....
==============

•••
jf2404 said:
are you making top money each week with domains like

fartpill.com
iduck.com
passpart.com (WTF) ?
flope.com ?

fartpill.com (product just invented by the french, it will hit international markets soon)
iduck.com (usb memory key in shape of duck getting some decent traffic and since i OWN a big computer store, i buy lots of domains related to computers)
passpart.com (WTF) ? (french word, you wouldnt understand since you are barely literate in english)
flope.com ? (same as above)

sorry to disapoint you, but i have 4 buisnesses and domains is my least important one, but im still making some nice dough on it...just sold a 2500$ domain that cost me 20$, so i must not be that bad lol....PWNED

•••
pay then, simple.

wow you have a porsche , sooo impressive, who gives a f*ck ?

Also i've got 3 offers all over $500 and they don't want traffic proof before the sale.

jf2404 1 - prick 0

•••
I didnt say i had a porshe you moron, read the text i was imitating your pathetic rambling...

Matrix1976 said:
==============
HEY GUESS WHAT everyone, i have a 2004 porsche carrera for sale for 40 000$, but i am not sure if there is a motor or anything inside DO YOU WANT TO BUY IT??? Ohh and NO you cant look inside to see if there anything just incase it might end up actually not having anything...But i am an honest guy...really i am...trust me...i am poor and want to spend a nice christmas even if i end up screwing someone....but i am a nice guy really....and im not a fraud....
==============

•••
sad sad man, who gives a f*ck about french names ? apart from the french.

Werhoo you own a computer store, erm.. and ? anything special about that ?, i have a degree in computers and your point is ?.

Such a big businessman, who makes lots of money, but has time to be pathetic and start arguments on forums.

your not paying i'm not changing ns . End of story.

•••
jf2404 said:
sad sad man, who gives a f*ck about french names ? apart from the french.

Werhoo you own a computer store, erm.. and ? anything special about that ?, i have a degree in computers and your point is ?.

Such a big businessman, who makes lots of money, but has time to be pathetic and start arguments on forums.

your not paying i'm not changing ns . End of story.

i take the time i like to do what i like when i like because i can allow myself to since i have a nice structure in place that assures me everything is taken care of by employees, havnt you ever heard of delegating work? Do you actually think company Boss's work that much lol?? you are naive buddy...

•••
Welldone, i'm sure your parents are so proud of you.

Now i'm off to actually sell my name to someone who will pay.

•••
ill tell you what, im gonna pay afternic, cause i dont give a shit about 800$, then im gonna expose you for the fraud you are...and if there is indeed ''real'' traffic which i strongly doubt, well, your still a moron for doing business the way you do....

•••
$800? Wow. What a great grift! Oops! Did I write grift? I meant gift :$: ! 11,000+ hits from type-ins alonefor this .NET domain name? Give me a break. Or maybe the buyer is a part of an even bigger scam. Hmmmm...

•••
Do what you want, i've always said i dunno where the traffic is from, i dunno if it's real or fake, and that makes me a fraud for not being sure.

•••
taken me 15mins to catch up with this thread... jeepers... guys please.

NB** I have been in this business since the beginning [of time (it feels like)] and can say, categorically, that "THE TRAFFIC IS FAKE" - absolutely no doubt...

The debate boils down to whether A, should Matrix have checked / verified the sincerity of the traffic before bidding and should the bid now be binding regardless? or B, should JF be promoting a domain "with over 10,000 hits" knowing the traffic might be fake?

For my two pennies Id say that the sale / commitment to buy should be null and void without proper verification of the traffic.... :)

Last edited:
•••
i'd be happy with that Coll , but it looks like Matrix has a vendetor against me now.

"should Matrix have checked / verified the sincerity of the traffic before bidding and should the bid now be binding regardless" <--- correct.

•••
collieri said:
The debate boils down to whether A, should Matrix have checked / verified the sincerity of the traffic before bidding and should the bid now be binding regardless? or B, should JF be promoting a domain "with over 10,000 hits" knowing the traffic might be fake?

You are right: that is the bottom line question here. And the bottom line answer is, well, the age old adage, "buyer beware." The bid is contractual and binding. That's business.

•••
Wow, i don't beleive my eyes, i have someone agreeing with me, this is definatly a entry into my diary. :OP

•••
AmCy said:
You are right: that is the bottom line question here. And the bottom line answer is, well, the age old adage, "buyer beware." The bid is contractual and binding. That's business.
Fortunately the law disagrees with you on this point.

If this were true then no one would have gone to jail over the Enron scam. The exact same thing is going on here.

John = Skilling, saying “I didn't know what was going on”
Afternic = Arthur Anderson, saying “Sure! I'll be happy publish some unverified totally bogus results for a piece of the action”

The fact is that we are looking at a clear cut case of fraud. John disclaims all knowledge of it, but the fact remains that someone is artificially inflating the numbers. Presumably the intention is increasing the sales value of the name.

For the propose of withdrawing a bid, it doesn't matter who's producing the fraudulent numbers, only that it is being done. It is not that Matrix should have done his homework. It is that he was being actively mislead.

It would be exactly the same thing if the name was stolen. John would could plead ignorance saying “some dude” gave it to him, but he wouldn't get paid!

•••
namepros admins , close this thread .....

it's a total wasted of time and space...... :kickass:

if i remember well , the purpose of this site is another .... :bingo:

the traffic is fake.....

•••
vimkar said:
namepros admins , close this thread .....
it's a total wasted of time and space...... :kickass:
if i remember well , the purpose of this site is another .... :bingo:
the traffic is fake.....

??? Close it because..........????

I, for one, am interested further. Not because i care too much whether JF gets his sale from matrix.. Ive made my views clear already on that point.

But more along the lines of whether unsubstantiated traffic leading to a sale / bid should be both binding and therefore should continue on to completion or whether the sale is blatant fraud and JF and/or Afternic should be held accountable (despite the openness of the seller who has claimed from the start that the traffic might be fake)... One for JB to disect I fancy.

•••
collieri said:
??? Close it because..........????

I, for one, am interested further. Not because i care too much whether JF gets his sale from matrix.. Ive made my views clear already on that point.

But more along the lines of whether unsubstantiated traffic leading to a sale / bid should be both binding and therefore should continue on to completion or whether the sale is blatant fraud and JF and/or Afternic should be held accountable (despite the openness of the seller who has claimed from the start that the traffic might be fake)... One for JB to disect I fancy.

because is clear to me and seems to you also , that all this is a fake .....

fake traffic.....
and after some nice members from here said that maybe is something stinky , he continued to play his innocence ...
come on
i've seen that you are a pros and seems to me it not worth it to lose time reading that....
it's only an opinion ... :lol:

•••
This thread doesnt seem to have too much appraising in it.. just a hell of a lot of petty squabbling

•••
Yeah true, quite possibly it should now be moved to discussion. I'll Pm Apollo.

If you peek through the squabbling Sabre, youll see there is some valid and interesting discussion undercurrent going on...

Last edited:
•••
Sabre Hosting said:
This thread doesnt seem to have too much appraising in it.. just a hell of a lot of petty squabbling

exactly.....
good point
as usual sabre . :lol:

•••
Ive resisted giving the two main parties involved negative reputation, simply because... i would not trust a product sold by them if they normally act in this manner in respected and established internet communities, and i feel that has damaged their reputations far more than i could ever do....

•••
collieri said:
Yeah true, quite possibly it should now be moved to discussion. I'll Pm Apollo.

If you peek through the squabbling Sabre, youll see there is some valid and interesting discussion undercurrent going on...

agreed.... but i can think of several other, more respective and business-like ways to discuss these kind of issues.

•••
Sometimes its only through 'real' events/circumstances that you get sharp discussion.

If you posted a new thread saying "what do you think to bidding on a name with probable false traffis, should I buy??". Youd get half a dozen replies all saying either 'no' or 'yes' - end of....

Therefore, taking the squabbling aside, this thread is the nearest you'll get to a full and thorough investigation into such events. A benchmark (so to speak)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back