Dynadot

discuss POKERQUEEN.NET Traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jf2404

Account Closed
Impact
Hi all, i've got POKERQUEEN.NET .

It's been listed on afternic for about 2 weeks now and they say it's getting 10k uniques per month, i've no idea where the traffic is from but it must add to the value.

any thoughts ?

afternic listing link

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
with that amount of uniques... i would make it into a proper poker site!

Apparently you can make big buck$$$ from poker and gambling sites at the moment... and with that amount of uniques :tu::tu::tu:

•••
To be honest, i haven't got time, i'd rarther sell it and let someone make something out of it. As most domainers , i buy to sel straight away, just this time i found one with alot of traffic.

•••
hmmm.. well i would aim for low - mid xxx.... really tell people what the potential of the site is... and advertise around a bit.....

Then im sure someone will snap it up!

•••
Yeh, this is what i'm doing :O) , just found this namepros this morning, so i've already some pm's to the wanted traffic and poker/gambling posts.

•••
sounds good to me :)

And i forgot to say.... Welcome to NamePros :tu:

You should post in new members and get yourself out there and known :)

Any questions.....? Just PM me

•••
It would have been very interesting to see where all of that traffic is coming from....

There is no info about it on Alexa, Archive, Google, Yahoo, Marketleap, Overture, Startname etc.. other that posts by you promoting Pokerqueen.net on other forums...

•••
Like i said in my pm to you, i've no idea, i just go from what afternic tells me as i don't know much about traffic and stats, i buy a name i like and try and sell it.

•••
PM Sent regarding length of signature:)

•••
Well if you just want to sell it I would say probabally look for Med XXX it looks like you're trying to get 1500 for it.

And yeah you're only allowed to have 4 lines in your signature.

Last edited:
•••
your getting $1500 on a bid at the moment? is that correct? i'm also new to NamePros :) but the site domain sounds nice.

•••
not that i know of lol , if you mean on the afternic page, i just put that as an asking price, and negotiate with bidders.

•••
still, i wish i had a domain worth that much :)

•••
Well he has set his first offering price, as $100, which seems a pretty sensible thing to do...

•••
so what is it worth ? when you say mid $xxx you mean $500 ?

•••
I say it would be in the range of med xxx- low xxxx. Don't take your first offer on this domain.

•••
was offered $300 but he withdrew it.

•••
poker queen.net with 300-350 uniques a day.... Sounds well moody to me.

I have 10 live poker sites all with decent pr ranks (and) all my domains on an url redirect to one of them and I dont get anything like this number of hits.

:sniff: :sniff: smells like..... No alexa rank, no previous website, no backlinks, only just regged?????

Now tell me, is it 10,000 afternic hits or perhaps its 6,000 hits ( http://www.webdevforums.com/showthread.php?t=7153 ). No, wait a minute, its 1900 hits ( http://www.domainnameforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=5014 ). Oh no, my mistake, maybe its 15 hits ( http://www.sedo.com/search/details.php4?.showcase=1&domain=pokerqueen.net&language=e )

:lol:

I do like a chancer.........

•••
Last edited:
•••
Thats all i wanted, a value, and all the differnt stats is what afternic said when i first "parked " it, it started at about 1k and then went up and up. even $50 is better than the $8 i paid for it.

•••
And i have been to domain forums i know asking as i want to sell it obviously, say whatever you want, i know all i've done is parked it and posted the traffic stats every other day when afternic updated them.lol thought you found something suspicious did you ? lmfao get a life mate.

•••
Ok, I bet you all my NB$$ that the stats are bullsh*t... Whether its an alexabooster type swizz or whatever.... All im saying is, they CANNOT be genuine.

If you have nothing to do with them thats well....... remarkable! but its possible (i guess).

•••
Honestly i dunno where the hell there comming from, if i did i'd tell you as it would probably help me sell it and get all these questions out of the way.

Anyway thanks for you input , and it was $50 you offered :O) ?

•••
personally i believe him...... :)

Innocent until proven guilty!

•••
Those stats definitely smell fishy ... mid xx for the domain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back