Domain Empire

discuss POKERQUEEN.NET Traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jf2404

Account Closed
Impact
Hi all, i've got POKERQUEEN.NET .

It's been listed on afternic for about 2 weeks now and they say it's getting 10k uniques per month, i've no idea where the traffic is from but it must add to the value.

any thoughts ?

afternic listing link

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can't we all just get along? :loveyou:

:D :D :D

-Allan

•••
jf2404 said:
and my best domain i have and will keep is mobilereserve.com with 500,923 on alexa, quiet all of a sudden Prima, get your facts straight before you post.

I got my facts straight. Your comment for hornyx.com on domaincloset reads verbatim:

“Great domain name which has had over 4.8 million hits. (Horny.com had just over 1 million).”

Here's a link to your ad, for you and any one else who cares to see.

http://216.239.63.104/search?q=cach...t=adult&sort=prup+"hornyx.+com"+-jf2404&hl=en

Perhaps you will feign ignorance and claim you didn't know the difference between Alexa and hits. Problem is hornyx.com has nada on Alexa anyway.

Of course mobilereserve.com has a decent Alexa, your script saw to that. A quick look at the stats for shows exactly when your script was running.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&y=p&q=&url=http://www.mobilereserve.com

Last, but not least, the irony of vehemently claiming not to be a scammer and then bragging about running a “£20 mobile phone” pyramid scheme is, well, just priceless!

•••
The first thing i even heard about traffic was when i sold my hornyx.com i was asked what traffic it had, i didn't know what the hell he meant by it until he explained

So you know nothing about traffic? yet one of your
domains receives 10,000 visitors in its first month with absolutely no back data/links/rank/listing etc and another got (for an extremely brief period) nearly a million hits a day???

Still wanna keep up the pretence??? Believe me, youve come to the wrong place if you do.

In fact, I know someone at afternic very well.. Could always drop him a line to investigate those stats? Either that or get him to make the current bidders aware of this threads existence??

But its none of my business, so I wont..... But, there again, I might if this bulls*it continues.

EDIT** $800?? are you kidding me.......? Another sucker fuelling the trade in scam attempts.

Last edited:
•••
ouch.... i see you sold it for $800 final offer, good job. As for wether your a scammer or not... no comment, i couldnt prove it either way, good luck with your future ventures and i hope your fiance is fine, and tell your family christmas is comming this year because you just made $800.

•••
i see you sold it for $800 final offer, good job
And bought by matrix1976 (a NAME PROS MEMBER ffs). And a nice guy... What do you think to his xmas selfminded??

•••
hey hey hey dont get me involved in this, i was being sarcastic first of all and second this isnt my problem if i had a choice of wether to ipban this guy i would. Leave me out of this.

EDIT: to add onto this im not gonna post on this thread any more it pisses me off.... pm me if its important and relating to this

•••
Thanks guys for all your input, it's gone now anyway. Well it's kept me entertained reading this forum the past 2-3 days, no hard feelings to anyone i swore/cursed at, i just wanted my point across.

thanks anyway.

•••
$800 is (very) cheap IMO....

As I said, I would have given you more if you just would have let me test/verify the traffic for 24 hours.

Oh well, I guess you just didn't need the money...

Have a nice Christmas.. :)

•••
i do need the money, thats why i accepted the first offer on afternic, the same as i accepted your $500 but you withdrew it, i'm not gonna start another argument, it's over, finished, finito. thanks all.

•••
Despite Afternic's policy against listings having manipulated traffic stats, they did nothing in this case and will gladly collect their commission on an $800 sale. Guess that makes them an ideal vehicle for similar false traffic scams.

•••
I've dealt with jf2404 in the past (John, do you remember the messaging.tv negotiations back in March?). That past episode has taught me to never deal with him again.

•••
-RJ- said:
Despite Afternic's policy against listings having manipulated traffic stats, they did nothing in this case and will gladly collect their commission on an $800 sale. Guess that makes them an ideal vehicle for similar false traffic scams.

RJ, remember the Private to Admin I sent a while back about letting the Genie out of the bottle?

This was kiddiescript compared.

•••
Domainica , i do remember someone being interested in messaging.tv, i don't have any record of who it was and why it didn't sell. What happened ?

•••
RJ, it looks like as matrix is a member on here (co Call says), that he has withdrawn his offer and i haven't got a sale. You will all be pleased to know.

•••
No-one will be pleased to learn that you have lost out on a sale.

But on the same token, Im sure you wouldnt want someone buying something from you on (what possibly might be) false pretences.

Same as if you had a car for sale and the advert to sell accidently or otherwise misrepresented what it actually was and some one then offered to buy it from you based upon this misinformation. Im sure this wouldnt sit well with you or indeed any honest individual.

Why did the sale fall through?? [my guess is that it was only ever taking place because of the traffic claims] And if, as you claim, you dont know where they are coming from, then wouldnt it be a good idea to find out?

Circumstantial evidence it might be, but you have to admit, any serious domainer looking in would say that this whole deal reeks of a scam... Even you have to admit that JF??

•••
i admit the traffic might be false, i've always admited that i don't know where it's from, and i still don't, so it is possible. All i know is i definatly have not sent anything to the domain, i can guarantee that, i just wanna sell the bloody thing, traffic or no traffic, i still think it's a good name. You like your car examples don't you lol. And i don't want anyone to be screwed, the same as i don't want to be screwed, but if something has happened before i bought the name, or if someone is sending traffic to it, surely i aint the one to blame, all i've done is try and sell it.

Whatever you all think, i know i'm genuine and all i want is a sale, i'm unemployed and the money would be great for christmas, but it doesn't look like i'll get anything after this thread.

•••
Well thats a shame and Im sorry to hear it. But, your traffic stats can only be false - so therefore the domain in turn is not worth anything like $800. Fact Im afraid.

Extra Xmas money is always a bonus but maybe not at the expense of someone else eh?

Want my opinion, post your messaging.tv with great domains, that sort of domain is right up their street - you might get $$$$ +.

Good luck anyway and I'll watch with avid interest to see how your traffic stats go with the lovely queen of poker.

•••
•••
jf2404 said:
RJ, it looks like as matrix is a member on here (co Call says), that he has withdrawn his offer and i haven't got a sale. You will all be pleased to know.

thats bullshit, i havnt withdrawn anything, you are not cooperating on the escrow messages, and you sound like someone who has something to hide...you will be considered a fraud in my opinion untill you can prove once and for all that the traffic is genuine...and since you are avoiding 'EVERY' way to prove its genuine, i dont see your rep. getting better any time soon....

edit :

you bullshit everyone about not knowing if the traffic is real, yet you give absolutely ''NO'' way or ''NO ONE'' any way of verifying it!!!

If you cannot solve this once and for all, i strongly suggest that mods BAN you from any domain forum in which you have participated for you are a waste of time to everyone....

Last edited:
•••
I said on this forum i am not changing anything until i receive full payment. Everyone here knows i said it. Then you go ahead and bid, now you want traffic proof before you pay. since you already knew i wouldn't do it your way, you bid with no intention to pay.

Looks like it's gonna be for sale again in 10 days as he wont pay and i'm not changing anything.

Ban me if you want, there are other forums.

Last edited:
•••
i wasnt aware you were a fraud untill after i bid so dont give me that shit....i spend more cash in a week than youl spend in your life, so im used to your type of people who try to get away with scruing people, so i spot them a mile away...

•••
I aint no fraud, i admitted i dunno where the traffic is from, but if i do change the ns and it does turn out to be fake then i don't have a sale, all i want is a sale.

And you don't even know me to say you spend more in a week than i spend in my life.

Personally i think your full of shit , but if you do spend so much money, $800 is nothing to you so just pay and were all happy.

•••
jf2404 said:
I aint no fraud, i admitted i dunno where the traffic is from, but if i do change the ns and it does turn out to be fake then i don't have a sale, all i want is a sale.

And you don't even know me to say you spend more in a week than i spend in my life.

Personally i think your full of shit , but if you do spend so much money, $800 is nothing to you so just pay and were all happy.

You dont make money and you dont get rich by spending on foolish offers no matter how small the amount...and you are right, i dont know you, but your ways of doing business are noobish and not logical, so im pretty sure your the type who doesnt have a dime and is trying to make some quick cash on honest peoples backs...

•••
ohhh and the fact that you dont want ANYONE to test the traffic because you are scared that it might be fake so you dont lose out on a profitable sale proves only one thing, you dont care if the person who buys it winds up getting WORTHLESS traffic and that in my mind as well as many others im sure, makes you a fraud!

•••
Always judge people you know **** all about ?.

And i do know **** all about domains and this business, but i do know if you buy something or bid on something, you pay the seller, i don't know how a clever money spending prat like yourself doesn't understand that.

Bid, pay, receive , understand it yet ?

Get a life mate, just cancel your fake bids and we can both get on with our lives, if you have one anyway.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back