Dynadot

Places, anyone? dot net and dot us now being considered...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi: This may be more "wishful thinking," but I am still looking for a city or place name with which to add another travel site to my small network.

However, I am now also condsidering .net and .us - but the requirements are a little tighter:

Must be one word (but will consider two, if CityState only) - dot net or dot us - correctly spelled. It should have a dozen (or more) hotels available through one of my suppliers (I have three, so I'll check this part). And, here's another "limiting" part - it should be within a five hour drive of Baltimore - but will consider other places in the United States. (Example: I have GalvestonTexas.net, which is already starting to produce for me.)

Budget is somewhere around $500-600 (total) - possibly a little more or (hopefully) less depending on the offering. Please post and/or PM. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have NYsubs, could be the sub urban on NYC, or used as subways, whatever you want. Please contact me.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back