IT.COM

Parkingcrew.com - Anyone using/used them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

v5x

Established Member
Impact
Parkingcrew.com

Just signed up, CTR looking good - no revenue back yet as not updated.

Anyone have any experience with them - how do they perform & has anyone had a payment from them (on time)?

Edit: Thought I'd change the title of the thread as it seems to have become popular.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I also really doubt that between 3 years that domain will be still making 14$ per day..

I don't remember anyone promising it would? It was an example.There are no guarantees. Although, over the last year it has steady improved to now it is frequently in the low $20's.

•••
@cocaseco It actually depends. In some areas in the world even making 200 bucks per month changes things. There are at least 50 countries in the world where this is like average monthly salary, even in Europe.

•••
I don't remember anyone promising it would? It was an example.There are no guarantees. Although, over the last year it has steady improved to now it is frequently in the low $20's.
sure there are no guarantees and also you not promised that.. it was just to point that pay 12k for a domain making 14$ per day now and hope to earn more on the long run is not a strong business plan.
I was thinking to do the same time ago but someone opened my eyes..

•••
seeing some 0 cent, 1 cent clicks the last few days... seeing clicks that used to be several bucks down to like 40 cents the last few days... anyone else seeing this?

I'm really hoping this is an aberration, because parkingcrew was the last good parking provider in my eyes...

•••
seeing some 0 cent, 1 cent clicks the last few days... seeing clicks that used to be several bucks down to like 40 cents the last few days... anyone else seeing this?

I'm really hoping this is an aberration, because parkingcrew was the last good parking provider in my eyes...
Ditto. Its been bad for me this year so far as well

•••
•••

I also felt something doesn't make sense with parking earnings in general (ie. all parking platforms)

So, what I did, I took all the domains that brought me at least $100 last year, exported their monthly earnings through time from above.com and, using Excel's sparklines, I set a small graph next to the earnings row and 'hits' row of each domain.

There were indeed some patterns on the domains I checked (around 70 domains). On some, the earnings were in 'parallel' (don't know the word here) with 'hits'.
On other domains though, I noticed the same up and downs (like a wave) despite said domains having traffic from different countries and being in different niches. It was funny to see the 'peaks' be in the same months.

I'm currently in the process of trying to understand the graphs I have in my excel.

•••
Hi ParkingCrew,

Can pls give us your system time ? GMT-7 ?

Regards,
V.

•••
Also how about GEO database ?
I see there is a country tab in Edit Domain Settings menu.
How can I get country stats for total portfolio at once ?
Also do you have more detailed stats ? IP addresses ?

•••
My parkingcrew earnings are higher than ever. February was one of the best months. With high CPC domains is so, sometimes you get click for 20 USD+ and sometimes for 0.02 USD. It really depends what are the searches on that particular domain names (more than the traffic source by default.)

•••
My parkingcrew earnings are higher than ever. February was one of the best months. With high CPC domains is so, sometimes you get click for 20 USD+ and sometimes for 0.02 USD. It really depends what are the searches on that particular domain names (more than the traffic source by default.)

Feb was indeed a good month. I can't say the same for this month though.

Are your domains perform the same as february? 'cause last two days I've noticed an abysmal drop both in traffic, CTR *and* epc

•••
They perform better than in February actually.

•••
Dangerous Email-Monetization

I already got 1 SUSPENDED .me at ResellerClub (PDR) upon abuse-report on "spam-activity"... It was parked @PC and email-monetization was enabled.

I turned it OFF completely.

•••
Hi ParkingCrew,

Hi ParkingCrew,

Regards,
V.

Still didn't receive your answer...
Also I noticed 5 days are marked with a *, as I understood these days weren't finalized yet , correct ?

Regards,
V.

•••
How often are parkingcrew visitor/click stats updated?

•••
•••
Hi ParkingCrew,

Regards,
V.

it was posted on the 18th of March and still nothing...

also i noticed an interesting thing.
one of my domain names related to Mac OS software . it is a domain typo (.com instead of something else).
also there is a lot of different companies with the same keyword.
the domain parked since 2012-04 and it brought me more than $4k
now its traffic dropped three times,
clicks three times,
revenue 10 times.

so i do not understand how could it be.
mac os share on the market becomes higher each day
according to the Google KeywordPlanner the domain has almost 100k of searches a month now and this value was the same for March 2014. According to Alexa stats traffic amount never changed so dramatically as your stats. Parent domain stats almost looks the same.

and i noticed every time you were under DDOS my whole stats became lower after you solved the problem.
it looks like you are filtering out a lot of live traffic with other junk...

also according to data i grabbed with your API , the most part of traffic my portfolio gets between 00AM and 3PM, after 3PM it receives only third part of previously received traffic or even less (GTM-7). Does everybody have the same stats for the second part of the day ?

expensive clicks disappeared for total portfolio with the same traffic amount CTR dropped at least twice.

in February the was one domain name which suddenly got traffic and clicks (CTR 106%) , brought me $500/mo but next month PK did clawback for revenue the domain brought and blocked the domain name.

and why don't you create a voting for features needed for your partners ?
i saw a lot of notification on my control panel with some very needed and requested features you have added but i never saw who requested and actually i didn't find them very useful .

still waiting for your response.

Regards,
V.

•••
Any parkingcrew people on here? I've been trying to get in touch with you guys this week, no luck so far!

•••
Parking crew was or still is good, been with them for years, I believe them buying Name Drive was a dud buy, because I had an account with Namedrive, anyway. What really did they buy..i do not understand why a domain parking company buys another domain parking company when they know its volatile as a motherf*cker. What really did they buy. I'll just change my nameservers. There is no freaken loyalty in business..but now we all need to pay our bills, so we have domain companies asking for you business...

•••
Any Rookmedia bought Domain Sponser, bad investement

•••
Parking crew was or still is good, been with them for years, I believe them buying Name Drive was a dud buy, because I had an account with Namedrive, anyway. What really did they buy..i do not understand why a domain parking company buys another domain parking company when they know its volatile as a motherf*cker. What really did they buy. I'll just change my nameservers. There is no freaken loyalty in business..but now we all need to pay our bills, so we have domain companies asking for you business...

I can think of two reasons already, without them being the most important ones I think:

a. Any customers that weren't already with PC, they immediately joined as soon as ND merged.
b. Domains that were with ND moved on to PC.
I was one that had a few domains with ND since they performed better but I had more domains with ND because of their very nice landing pages. Best in the parking industry by far.

Question is,
when I moved those domains to PC, why didn't I see any increase in my revenue with PC? all that extra revenue almost vanished as soon as they were moved in.

There is far more in parking than we see. Since nothing is transparent we can't really judge anything, including the why's they buy other parking companies

just my opinion ofc

•••
no no no, you are not buying their customers at the end of the day. It a flip of a switch and there is no loyalty. there is no guarantees, who's know a domain name is making $10000 and they develop a site and cut the middle man out..

•••
reliance on something they have no control over...

•••
I use it for some domains. I like their For Sale label.

•••
Diagonal banners are awesome with PC. Just like Bodis with all the fancy reporting and interface, wow great programming and time and effort you put into it. But it means jack shit at the and of the day if I'm not getting paid..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back