IT.COM

discuss Parking - Two Clicks! $137.6 (Uniregistry)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LarryDomain

Top Member
Impact
XXXXXX.com 10/18/2019 10/18/2019
Visitors 17
Searches 5
Clicks 2
CTR 11
RPM 8095
Revenue $137.68

Okay I thought this was just a misprint but it's still there after a month. The domain is related to cellular service.. This is the most I've ever gotten for just two clicks.. Anyone know how I can get more clicks like these in the future??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First you need to check if you are looking at revenue not RPM

Then Take the money and run

Because it is most Probably a mistake that will never ever happen again

Until they figure out about it, enjoy the moment and the money 😂👍🍺

•••
Visitors 17
Searches 5
Clicks 2
CTR 11
RPM 8095
Revenue $137.68

Okay I thought this was just a misprint but it's still there after a month. The domain is related to cellular service.. This is the most I've ever gotten for just two clicks.. Anyone know how I can get more clicks like these in the future??

$2 to $5 Facebook ad budget per day?
I'm guessing but that's what I do with my starter sites. Never tried with a parked domain lol
Good luck!

•••
Where was the traffic from ?

•••
This is from parking at Uniregistry.. I have no access to see where the traffic is from..

•••
Anyone know how I can get more clicks like these in the future??

Hi

Congrats on that rev!

every once in a while, a high epc is paid out for a domain, depending on it's keywords and the ads on the page... and it can happen at any ppc, which is paying what they should pay.

but please, don't try anything to get extra clicks, outside the "expressed" permissions.

once I got $60 click there and the name was a typo

imo...

•••
I not think that You should use any services to boost like fb, social media, bing etc. I think it's forbidden for parking sites so be carefull.

•••
It makes sense. These networks revolve around type ins, not the actual domain-er purchasing outbound traffic.

•••
PPC advertisers pay more if the click converts (ie, if the visitor buys something, signups to the advertiser site, leaves an email/phone on a form, makes a call, downloads something, etc)
It's a very rare thing or like gambling. Usually more than 90% of clicks don't convert and more than 90% of the visitors don't even click :)

•••
@poweredbyme that's right and that makes difference between AdSense and parking (adsense api).

•••
•••
main diffrance: "Only websites with over 100,000 daily page views are eligible to participate in the AdSense Host API program"

•••
Visitors 17
Searches 5
Clicks 2
CTR 11
RPM 8095
Revenue $137.68

Congratulation on this initial success.

I have done some work in domain parking and I know its normal EPC. "business phone service" (general keyword) or "Phone Service For Small Business" is the keyword in UniRegistry parked domains (if category set correctly) and this keywords sometimes bring the same result as Larry got.

Once I got $110 per click of Lawyer niche.

Domain Parking is not dead, all matter is "niche" and "keywords".

GCS

•••
Congratulation on this initial success.

I have done some work in domain parking and I know its normal EPC. "business phone service" (general keyword) or "Phone Service For Small Business" is the keyword in UniRegistry parked domains (if category set correctly) and this keywords sometimes bring the same result as Larry got.

Once I got $110 per click of Lawyer niche.

Domain Parking is not dead, all matter is "niche" and "keywords".

GCS

That's good to know Thank You for share this information

•••
Hello madam .I found negative experiences about university on here and truspilot.I am park my domain. Please tell me are you get you all parking amounts?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back