Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
pink.png

March 8th 2018

MapleDots is proud to announce the acquisition of Pink.ca

This domain fits nicely with our goals to acquire some of the most exclusive Domain Properties in Canada. It will be in good company with our red.ca acquisition of before.

MapleDots is in an aggressive expansion phase is continues to work with other domain property owners to acquire premium .ca properties.

Anyone wanting more information, or if you would like to become part of the MapleDots team....

Please contact: [email protected]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Excellent domain!

Are you able to disclose the acquisition cost?

•••
It was purchased from a namepros member and I was asked not to disclose the purchase price.

Let's just say it was not one of my cheapest acquisitions.

Last edited:
•••
A very fine name with lots off application possibilities! Best of luck with it, @MapleDots!

•••
Congrats on the acquisition

•••
awesome purchase - congrats !!

•••
Hold on a second! You're trying to say NamePro's members actually made a deal for more than $1?
Awesome! Our reputation is growing! Great job on one hell of a name and repairing our reputation at the same time!

•••
what made u decide to buy it? or which niche type did u think of? i think u made it clear it wasnt necessarily the price

•••
what made u decide to buy it? or which niche type did u think of?

Brings to mind the saying 'In the pink'.

Could mean/stand for:

"In perfect condition, especially of health."

"The earliest citations of 'in the pink' are from the 16th century and, at that time, the meaning was 'the very pinnacle of something', but not necessarily limited to health."

•••
Pink is everything feminine.
Especially with the movement going on now pink is a very strong word.
Correct me if I am wrong.

•••
Great purchase - my first thought was pink diamonds (y)

•••
Hold on a second! You're trying to say NamePro's members actually made a deal for more than $1?
Awesome! Our reputation is growing! Great job on one hell of a name and repairing our reputation at the same time!

I have made deals up to 20k on namepros, and have spent a small fortune here. Yes there are lots of deals made for larger sums but we don't always disclose them.

•••
Nice one, congrats from @Canadian.com :laugh:

•••
what made u decide to buy it? or which niche type did u think of? i think u made it clear it wasnt necessarily the price

I am still aggressively building the mapledots portfolio and have a good budget set aside for the right domains.

Some of the recent ones are: Lyme.ca, Protocol.ca, FreeWifi.ca, OpenWifi.ca, Follow.ca, smooth.ca, gamer.ca, burgs.ca. Once you add those to red.ca, perfect.ca, rule_violation etc then the portfolio is starting to come together.

•••
I am still aggressively building the mapledots portfolio and have a good budget set aside for the right domains.

Some of the recent ones are: Lyme.ca, Protocol.ca, FreeWifi.ca, OpenWifi.ca, Follow.ca, smooth.ca, gamer.ca, burgs.ca. Once you add those to red.ca, perfect.ca, rule_violation etc then the portfolio is starting to come together.

ok I see.

me I was just curious about what you as buyer had in mind for this domain niche/usage... since as others said, there can be several applications for this keyword. for example.. did you have something adult in mind?

its always interesting to hear the actual thinking pattern of the buyer himself. versus everyone else just trying to guess what it may have been based on their own approach to keywords.

ty

•••
I have made deals up to 20k on namepros, and have spent a small fortune here. Yes there are lots of deals made for larger sums but we don't always disclose them.
Oh, I know this, but for some reason, generally speaking, there are a lot of people that think NP members are cheap.
I don't personally think this. And know first hand that there are plenty of serious investors here. It is nice to see someone disclose this publicly, cause like you say most bigger deals are made behind the scenes and are not disclosed.
Once again, very nice acquisition on your part. Great investment!

•••
@MapleDots Your portfolio is beautiful. Congratulations :)

@urljunky Yeah, some NP members are so cheap! "I just registered and you guys are so mean and cheap! Nobody wants to buy my awesome domains virtual-poop1.org and iphoneunlockingforfree.xyz. I even lowered my prices to $1,000!"

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back