Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
p1.jpg

p2.jpg

March 8th 2018

MapleDots is proud to announce the acquisition of Perfect.ca

This domain fits PERFECTLY with our goals to acquire some of the most exclusive Domain Properties in Canada.

MapleDots is in an aggressive expansion phase is continues to work with other domain property owners to acquire premium .ca properties.

Anyone wanting more information, or if you would like to become part of the MapleDots team....

Please contact: [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Flawless victory. Congrats!

•••
Congrats on the acquisition! Great name. Thanks for sharing and best of luck in your conquest going forward. ;)

•••
Great name, congrats! Any hints on the acquisition range? Noticed PerfectMatch.ca swapped hands for just shy of $9K back in 2011...

•••
Acquisition price was $11,300

•••
I like that you're not shy about sharing acquisition cost. Helpful information for some I'm sure.

•••
Another solid acquisition. You're growing what will likely be the most respectable, valuable .ca portfolio. Impressive.

•••
I like that you're not shy about sharing acquisition cost. Helpful information for some I'm sure.

There is a calculated reason for that....

We need to share this information openly to show the value of the .ca domains.
The more high figure sales and acquisitions we see the more activity will be in that price range.

•••

The more high figure sales and acquisitions we see the more activity will be in that price range.

You would need lots of $$$ for this strategy to work!

Keep the .ca rolling!!!

•••
You would need lots of $$$ for this strategy to work!

Keep the .ca rolling!!!

Every acquisition comes with a plan, we do not bid on anything (in that price range) unless it fits into our vision of exclusive addresses.

•••

Couldn't agree more.

•••
Just added....

s m o o t h . c a

to my perfect line up (y)

•••
Anyone have similar quality to ones below please contact me

red
dn
perfect
smooth

similar quality, I will pay nicely for them

•••
I Like your Vision and where you are heading with it.Only the best works for your vision and you on point.(y)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back