Domain Empire

new gtlds "Over the next 30 years, .xyz will reign as the NUMBER 1 domain in the world. Period." says CEO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
In an article titled "We end the Alphabet with XYZ, We end domain names the same way", the CEO of .XYZ Daniel Negari said, "Over the next 30 years, .xyz will reign supreme as not only the #1 new domain extension, but eventually as the NUMBER 1 domain in the world. Period."

After Google announced the usage of the domain name ABC.XYZ for their newly formed parent company 'Alphabet', .xyz is being seen in a different light.

The CEO also said:

"My team and I have been marketing .xyz for next generation businesses, and it is refreshing to see one of the largest and most innovative companies in the world using it for just that purpose!"

The article may be read at CEO.XYZ

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think he's been sniffing glue.

•••
"We end the Alphabet with XYZ, We end domain names the same way"
Thanks Mr. Negari...I had a Good Laugh... :D

•••
IN a post-apocalyptic world, after the nuclear wars and religious extremism, only one domain extension remains.. .XYZ

Last edited:
•••
Ya know, I am no expert, but isn't it supposed to be: Puff, Puff, Pass?

Not: Puff, Puff, Puff, Puff, Puff, Puff, Puff, Puff, Puff, Puff, Puff, Puff, Puff, Puff, make a dumb statement!

•••
.com looks outdated for me compared to .xyz, sooner or later .com will lose its value quickly for. GTLDs in general

•••
In fact .com is no longer the king. Its relative market share has declined against ccTLDs.
But .com is still the biggest.

Among the hundreds and soon thousands of new extensions that we have now, nobody bothered to explain why that silly string in particular would outshine everything else. We have more meaningful extensions available.

PR fluff.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back