IT.COM

One words still available??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Yes'' One words still available for reg fee

I have found a one word .com available for reg fee prices :laugh:

I had never heard of this word. It is in the dictionary but doubt it is used or searched for so that is why it is still available. It dont end in s or ing or ier so is it worth anything just because it is a word even if its not a well used one?
I cant and dont want to spend any more money but was happy to find a one worder left even if useless :laugh:

Too late couldn't resist owning one :yell:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mattius said:
so does that mean your not allowed to list your sedo domains?

I had mine listed yesterday on the advice of one member then another member told me this was wrong and sedo could kick my account :|

•••
lol that would be bad...mmm have to go another option then.

•••
mattius said:
lol that would be bad...mmm have to go another option then.

I think you can list them in some way just not sure how??

Anyone her that know for sure :hearts:

•••
You should have a link to your Sedo portfolio, not to individual domains.

•••
owenwww said:
You should have a link to your Sedo portfolio, not to individual domains.

Thanks will take a look to see if I can find it :blink:

•••
primacomputer said:
There are hundreds of thousands of words in the English language. There are many that are available as .com names but they are generally long, and always seldom used.

A relatively short one with a positive meaning would be a nice find. “Brandable” as they'd say in the appraisal forum.

What if the word is not that well know but has search numbers??isnt it worth buying just to park for the traffic??

Hold on penny dropping :lala:

Do you only get views and clicks from sedo if they type in the whole name ie www.vistapic.com and not for just views on vista and vistapic because if this is the case you need a great name to get any views at all as most people dont type in the .com or .info at the end :gl:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back