Not open for further replies.
Looking for
  • One (1) word .com
  • Meaningful Two (2) word .com
  • One (1) word .org
Budget for .coms: $500 - $15k

Budget for .orgs: $100 - $2k

Overall Budget = $30k

Please send good quality names with prices to me via PM only, do not reply with names here.

Examples of what NOT to send me:

Scabon
Blouf
Courseh
Tacitify
Swupt
Voyeurr
Inaugur
De-extinct
Herenhuis
Purlman
Cruion
Calcic
Florrida
etc., etc., etc.

If you send me anything remotely resembling the names above I will delete your message without evening looking, and may even block you. These are not even words. Please, let's not waste each other's time.

Again, good quality 1 & 2 word .com, and 1-word .org only.

I leave it to your discretion as to what is a meaningful 2-word combination in .com. I would consider meaningful to be in the appropriate order, such as GoodStuff, and not StuffGood. Or, BlueFrog, not FrogBlue, etc.

Thank you

***** EDIT *****

Just a note ... some of you are sending me random 2-word .coms asking in the 4-figure range. Just because my budget is $15k per name does not mean I would spend 4-figures on any random 2-word combination. Think about it, if I spend 4-figures on a domain as an investor, I have to be able to resell it for minimum 5-figures or more. 2-word domains need to be very strong keyword combinations for me to even consider that range, not any old random string of words. So please, if your 2-word .com is not a very clearly memorable, strong combination, do not bother sending it to me if you are asking 4-figures. To others who have sent 2-word .com lists in the $xx - $xxx range, that is much more realistic for most of the names I'm seeing. Thank you

******** UPDATE - 11/15 **********

Just a note, I've bought 4 domains so far, at various price points

The price I'm willing to pay depends on the quality of the domain, not on my budget.

Please only send me quality domains - if it is not made up of a dictionary word, or 2 dictionary words, I do not want to see it. Thank you. Many of you sent me jibberish.

********** UPDATE - 11/25 ************

Now is the time when I get to be harsh. Most of you are either unwilling to follow instructions, or cannot read. If you can't read, you have no business being in the domain sales business which is based on WORDS. If you're unwilling to listen to people's instructions when they tell you what they want, then you deserve to fail. Listen, it's very simple. If you worked at a restaurant, and I come in and ask you to cook me a hamburger, and you come back to me with a hot dog, you're doing nothing but wasting everyone's time including your own. I haven't reported anyone yet, but I swear I'm gonna start, because it's beyond ridiculous the number of PMs I'm getting that are so far off I simply delete them in 2 seconds. I don't need to look through dozens of such replies per day trying to find a needle in a haystack. I already look through the drop lists for that. So please, take heed if you are going to PM your names.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Closing this thread for now. Thanks for all the submissions and to those I did business with.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back