IT.COM

One words still available??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Yes'' One words still available for reg fee

I have found a one word .com available for reg fee prices :laugh:

I had never heard of this word. It is in the dictionary but doubt it is used or searched for so that is why it is still available. It dont end in s or ing or ier so is it worth anything just because it is a word even if its not a well used one?
I cant and dont want to spend any more money but was happy to find a one worder left even if useless :laugh:

Too late couldn't resist owning one :yell:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
make overture on this word and look at the numbers.

•••
only searched for 33 times it says but I dont care its taken me days to find a one worder :hehe: probly worth zilch :|

•••
There are many dictionary word .coms still availiable, as the English language is quite expansive. If you really want to own one, then you can pick it up but not all words are worth owning.

•••
rocketfly said:
There are many dictionary word .coms still availiable, as the English language is quite expansive. If you really want to own one, then you can pick it up but not all words are worth owning.

Yes I understand with my track record it will probly be worth nothing but its nice to own one :lol: Just need to find a 3 letter reg fee now :blink:

•••
•••
•••
There's hundreds of one-word dictionary domains available to register. Unfortunately, they're all worth zero, which is why they're available.

•••
owenwww said:
There's hundreds of one-word dictionary domains available to register. Unfortunately, they're all worth zero, which is why they're available.
Yea I kinda guessed that if just me could go and reg them but its a kinda cool name no s no ing no ier at the end no numbers no re, un, before justa name :hearts:

No more for now :hehe:

•••
There are hundreds of thousands of words in the English language. There are many that are available as .com names but they are generally long, and always seldom used.

A relatively short one with a positive meaning would be a nice find. “Brandable” as they'd say in the appraisal forum.

•••
I sell lists of English one-word domains that are still available for registration. I put one up on eBay every night but if you are interested in buying one privately I'll give it to you for a little lower than the eBay buy it now price -- which isn't even two digits.

•••
I think some one word names is still there left!

•••
worldstar said:
I think some one word names is still there left!

Yep have found loads B-) some are close to crappy but some are really cool. But then what do I know :laugh:

•••
good luck to you :) Lets hope it turns out the way you want...as several people stated - some one worders still available are a keeper, others are crap. Lets hope yours is a keeper!

•••
ThreeD said:
good luck to you :) Lets hope it turns out the way you want...as several people stated - some one worders still available are a keeper, others are crap. Lets hope yours is a keeper!

Thanks am just waiting for sedo to confirm it (strange it has taken more than a few hours) anyway..... Need to earn some more $NP cos I have my eye on a few more names :lol:

•••
i bought a one worder today actually. But i intend to use it as my company name when i register my company lol...just so people will find my company website easily.

•••
mattius said:
i bought a one worder today actually. But i intend to use it as my company name when i register my company lol...just so people will find my company website easily.

Lol there are some names available yesterday gone already :hearts:

Good luck with ya biz :hehe:

•••
Heres some strange ones sitting on my dropwatch list. Are they even words? hehe nought in overture im afraid :)

fauton.com
frokk.com
jahava.com
kabbee.com
kirati.com
kulux.com
retria.com
sufera.com
vendie.com
weenah.com

dont mind retria for a retro site..

If ya use any of these guys throw a few NP my way

•••
Any decent "one worder" was registered by 1998. There is nothing of any value left OVER SEVEN YEARS LATER. Any "dictionary domain" you register now will get zero traffic and 99.9% of the population will have never even heard of the word.

For the same $7 you could register a typein/typo domain that will pay for itself and generate a profit each and every year.

•••
But some of the words available have search traffic numbers so would you not get some traffic from them if you park them?? :|

•••
•••
owenwww said:
Try it and see.

ok well only have one so will let you know ;)

•••
owenwww said:
Any decent "one worder" was registered by 1998. There is nothing of any value left OVER SEVEN YEARS LATER. Any "dictionary domain" you register now will get zero traffic and 99.9% of the population will have never even heard of the word.

For the same $7 you could register a typein/typo domain that will pay for itself and generate a profit each and every year.

*nods* my best sedo money earner is a typo...typos are :kickass: and personally i think there would have to be some good ones still available, its a matter of doing the research.

mellowmasher said:
ok well only have one so will let you know ;)

is your sig meant to go that parked domain or show all your domains listed in sedo?

•••
mattius said:
*nods* my best sedo money earner is a typo...typos are :kickass: and personally i think there would have to be some good ones still available, its a matter of doing the research.

is your sig meant to go that parked domain or show all your domains listed in sedo?

all domains at sedo someone was trying to help me yesterday but we didn't have alot of luck :lol: I was told the links I had were not allowed so am trying to change it

Anyway I have a few typo's at sedo (told they were ok) and not earnt a penny from them as yet >:(

•••
so does that mean your not allowed to list your sedo domains?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back