IT.COM

NP user: matrocka

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

peterstannard

Account Closed
Impact
Made me a BIN offer for one of my site/domains (hostlobby.net).

I gave him all the payment details. He still hasn't paid. He was on Google Talk a few minutes ago, when I mentioned payment for hostlobby.net I was blocked. He's also ignoring me on MSN.

Would be nice if I get my payment although I have given up hope. Just want to make people aware of this user, be cautious if he get intouch/posts in one of your threads.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you sent the domain and the site to him !!!

•••
nick_mayhem said:
Did you sent the domain and the site to him !!!

Nope, thankfully.

•••
Great. You are atleast safe. Lets wait for him. maybe his electricity has gone. Or maybe his internet is making problems.

•••
nick_mayhem said:
Great. You are atleast safe. Lets wait for him. maybe his electricity has gone. Or maybe his internet is making problems.

Rather sceptical to be honest. Kids got 3 posts, no TR and ignores/blocks me on Gtalk/MSN.

•••
Thats interesting, Matrocka just bought hosting from me on namepros and paid me via PayPal almost instantly.

•••
Joined 06-13-2006

When did he make the offer at BIN? Even if he made it right when he signed up, four days is hardly enough time to wait.

I would allow a reasonable amount of time to pass (two weeks or so) before rushing to ruin his reputation.

•••
That really stinks, I hope he comes up and does what said. Good luck :)

•••
I have recieved full payment from matrocka.

I've apologised to matrocka for this thread. He was having internet problems and was out of town for a day or two.

@Surfertalk, you can understand me being slightly "worried" about whether the member was genuine or not in comparison to say yourself who has high TR etc.

Again my apologies to matrocka.

•••
Glad to see everything was resolved.

Perhaps the thread should be closed?

- Iravan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back