Dynadot

warning Be careful when dealing with George Verdugo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
George Verdugo aka @BigBoyDog

He owns me money for the works that I did for him and he said he will pay me when he sold the Web Site.
The Web Site has been sold and he is still ignoring my emails.
It's only several hundred of dollars but I want you to be careful when dealing with him.

I took his words when he said he will pay me the day he got the money but I guess a crook is a crook.
I am not concerning much about money. I just want to warn people for what they did to me so we are all aware.

John

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I started to reply to this last week and got distracted . How did things turn out John?
Sell me Rams.com and you'll have money to pay your invoices :)
Are you an animal lover too?

@MapleDots yes we don’t know all the circumstances, some are also quick to judge. Hopefully George and Kevin are well and he comes acknowledges =their error and reimburse John. They bought the name(forum) a year ago, how much AD charged his business partner for the site, we'll never know. i am sure they have spent a lot of other money as well.
Wasn’t easy for John to do this twice, glad your here @johnn

•••
I will update if they pay. What I don't understand is the amount is under $1,000. Not like $100,000.

If he comes here and post in public that "he cannot pay me" then I will forget about this.
It's not much money but I hated to be cheated.

•••
If he comes here and post in public that "he cannot pay me" then I will forget about this.
It's not much money but I hated to be cheated.

Absolutely the best response (y)

Nobody likes to be cheated but if he is broke and cannot pay that is another matter. You cannot get bllod from a stone and sometimes you have to know when to walk away.

That said, he has made no attempt at restitution or explaining the situation and that does question character.

•••
Ignoring all my emails.

What's wrong with saying : John I cannot pay you right now - can you wait.

•••
Looks like your boy still has money to make domain inquiries:

Shawnee, KS, United States

•••
I’ll be frank. Bump. Enjoy seeing some old names boys and girls

Last edited:
•••
Still waiting to get paid for all the work you did for george, @johnn ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back