Domain Empire

User Warning: Juggle

NameSilo
Watch
I sold 600 NP$ to a user here named Juggle (Nicholas J Sheriff Jr , [email protected] ) for $9.00 and he later claimed his PayPal account had been hacked, the purchase had been unauthorized, and had PayPal put a freeze on the amount.

This morning I got an email from PayPal informing me that they'd ruled in his favor and returned the $9 to him.

I'd received an email from Nicholas several days ago (only after I'd contacted him first) stating he'd return my NP$ to me that night. He never did and has never answered my emails since. He bought the NP$ from me then immediately disposed of them.

I'd strongly suggest no one do any online business with him, here or anywhere, in the future. He obviously was the one to purchase the NP$ from me as the transaction was initiated here, so his story that it's because his PayPal account was hacked is false.

Unfortunately, this will make me more cautious about who I deal with via PayPal in the future.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But his reverse trade with you may or may not have been bonafide in his opinion....

Someday, any of us may not get, in our opinion something to which we never wanted, or not to what we expected.. And Im sure at that point none of us would wish to be trashed in a thread.....

Dave, without a thread of belittlement, i see you to be an upstanding member of this community and as such you must realise that comments you make have a greater bearing and impact on others than that of the average member...

What if this were a genuine mistake on Juggles part which was then resolved and you then had to rescind the comments made.. How would you go about that when the damage was already done....

As ive said, not saying youre right or wrong but I, as a magistrate here in the UK, know only too well what comments without basis, fact or evidence can have when the accusee attempts to backtrack when resolution is obtained.... Messy..

•••
Doesnt take away the fact hes scammed many times before, does it?

We have no reason to have ANY trust in him, what so ever!

•••
He paid me for NP$, then had PayPal reverse the charge? How could that be legitimate? And, if it is legitimate, why hasn't he answered several emails OR come forth to defend himself?

I "could" have kept quiet, and potentially put the entire community at risk...

Frankly, I would have loved to have been proven wrong in my convictions, tho so far no one has come up with any evidence to the contrary. I'll gladly take back any thing I've said if I can be proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Further, he could have notified me BEFORE reversing the PayPal transaction.. it would have gone a long way in preserving his integrity with me.

collieri said:
But his reverse trade with you may or may not have been bonafide in his opinion....

Someday, any of us may not get, in our opinion something to which we never wanted, or not to what we expected.. And Im sure at that point none of us would wish to be trashed in a thread.....

Dave, without a thread of belittlement, i see you to be an upstanding member of this community and as such you must realise that comments you make have a greater bearing and impact on others than that of the average member...

What if this were a genuine mistake on Juggles part which was then resolved and you then had to rescind the comments made.. How would you go about that when the damage was already done....

As ive said, not saying youre right or wrong but I, as a magistrate here in the UK, know only too well what comments without basis, fact or evidence can have when the accusee attempts to backtrack when resolution is obtained.... Messy..

Last edited:
•••
Sabre Hosting said:
Doesnt take away the fact hes scammed many times before, does it?

We have no reason to have ANY trust in him, what so ever!

What part of "says who" is unclear Sabre....????

Qu.... have you personally been scammed by him? Do you know know of someone else who has been scammed ? On what basis do you personally have to distruss him..? What evidence can you show that he has scammed "many times before"...? What gives you the right to say you have "no reason to have any trust in him"...? What are your past dealings with him...?

These are simple, democratic and universal questions asked to the kinds of statements that are made without any basis or fact.....

I look forward to the reply...

And remember people, im not here to defend actions by anyone, Im simply playing devils advocate and trying to ensure that the lynch mob doesnt take over the asylum.... Here in the UK, I guess in the middle ages, Juggle would have been hung by now for being a witch

•••
"Lynch mob" is strong wording..

I must say tho that the more you speak, the more I question your intentions.

With your mindset, perhaps we should just keep quiet about such things? I think not.. I'm not trying to discredit anyone, so much as alert people to a potential for misdeeds.

Forewarned is forearmed.

By the way, everytime you "defend" Juggle, you bring what I consider a dead issue back to the fore... best to leave it alone.

collieri said:
And remember people, im not here to defend actions by anyone, Im simply playing devils advocate and trying to ensure that the lynch mob doesnt take over the asylum.... Here in the UK, I guess in the middle ages, Juggle would have been hung by now for being a witch

•••
dgridley said:
I must say tho that the more you speak, the more I question your intentions.

My intentions what the heck does that mean....?? What do you think Iam intending to do...??

What say next time I trade with any of you guys and it doesnt go as smoothly as either of us expected, for whatever reason, I kick off a thread saying xyz member is a bad egg, and whatever you do, dont trade with this person... thatdbe fair huh...???

Now you might think that irrelevant because the community wouldnt believe it of an unstanding member such as yourselves..Ok, that may be the case, but how would/does that relate to a new member with no standing here...

My only point is, and has always been, without intentions is to point out that private grieviences and accusations should not be played out in the public domain....

Carry on posting away neg rep for me at your leisure.. (unless of course its you Sabre who cant because "you gotta spread it around a bit first") :lol:

•••
Because everytime you post, you bump this thread to the top, thereby stirring things up again.. as I suggested, this is a dead issue with me... I contacted the mods first, waited a week, had my money returned to Juggle, and only then did I post here (again, after first emailing Juggle and giving him yet ANOTHER chance to make good or at least answer).

And, I'm not giving you neg reputation.. if I did, I'd reference the thread or otherwise indicate whoI was.

Personally, I wish the mods would delete or close this thread.. it's more bother than it's worth IMO.

collieri said:
My intentions what the heck does that mean....?? What do you think Iam intending to do...??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back