NameSilo

.com NP member appraised $0 Sold $2400 farmbred

Spaceship
Watch

lock

FREE.MARKETINGTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, I should PM you regarding this!

Actually, I thought that if the picture is offered in public so I should know what other people are saying of the same.

This isnt the place for this. A guy was starting a discussion about his sale. You hijack his thread insulting me about my avatar. Its a cat his tail is between his legs big deal. Again this wasnt the place for this

Last edited:
•••
This isnt the place for this. A guy was starting a discussion about his sale. You hijack his thread insulting me about my avatar. Its a cat his tail is between his legs big deal. Again this wasnt the place for this

They guy is celebrating happy hour after the grand sale and profit, so I think I didn't disturb the guy and there is no loss to anyone here...

Anyways, no problems if it is acceptable to all, I will also accept it......

Keep on!

•••
They guy is celebrating happy hour after the grand sale and profit, so I think I didn't disturb the guy and there is no loss to anyone here...

Anyways, no problems if it is acceptable to all, I will also accept it......

Keep on!
Can you tell what is really wrong with DP or avatar?

•••
This is not acceptable in a family and NP is a family.
If your child asks about the picture, you will not be able to explain well.

•••
This is not acceptable in a family and NP is a family.
If your child asks about the picture, you will not be able to explain well.

You cant explain that its a cat with a tail between his legs? Because thats exactly what it is. And if you cant see that, thats your issue.

Last edited:
•••
Think the cat should stay especially if can still wag tail.

•••
A great brandable, no confusion and a purpose, good stuff!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back