NameSilo

domain Please appraise 7 domains faxcar.com farmbred.com selfretired.com domain-public.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lock

FREE.MARKETINGTop Member
Impact
faxcar.com Resell popular site carfax huge earning potential 20% commission.
farmbred.com Farm Bred Generic name fish poultry.
selfretired.com Generic name. (qualifies money)
redtaped.com Generic term proceedures involved
unchambered.com Gun control laws. Carry a gun unchambered
graingold.com Smallest measurement of gold sold
canadianblack.com Canadian Black book canadian scotch.
domain-public.com Public domain keywords.
make that 8 domains
inhered.com to be part of something to belong.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Grace delete all of the above. Use the refund to buy the book "Shamanism : Archaic Techniques of Ecstasy" by Mircea Eliade. Good luck! :)

•••
Your spamming every thread with rubbish now i wouldn't read your book because it isn't even targeted towards domains. Your becoming guilty of spamming in every single thread on this forum i am now wondering how much you can get away with here with spam before you can get banned.

Last edited:
•••
canadianblack sounds cool, see if anybody is using the term outside of those that would only want it in dot ca. Watch out for a tm on faxcar

•••
carfax.com.au is a building company so not too worried about faxcar and can still resell for carfax with the next best url.
Canadian Black is a scotch in my eyes i would think that Canadian black wasn't available at the time of canadianblackbook conception.
As far as the dot ca goes i wouldn't want it unless i had both the ca and com.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back