Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

discuss No sales

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Premiums

find.venturesTop Member
Impact
1,229
what to do now
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I will purchase your first domain, if you like to do partnership business with me.. (y)
Hi,

what do you mean partnership?

which name?

ALL.watch
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-12-14T11:48:58Z
renews at $22.12

Accessories.World
Registrar: Epik
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-18T23:46:03Z
renews at $21.47

classy.world
Registrar: name.com
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-02-04T17:04:09Z
renews at $21.47

Development.today
Registrar: Uniregistry
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-07-24T16:18:28Z
renews at $14.46

Flights.Place
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-31T21:02:13Z
renews at $11.82

GoT.world
Registrar: Epik
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-04-06T08:25:04Z
renews at $21.47

Hot.Watch
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-14T01:20:24Z
renews at $22.12

Marketplace.today
Registrar: Uniregistry
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-02-23T13:53:23Z
renews at $14.46

MEN.place
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-14T14:32:14Z
renews at $11.82

mmm.recipes
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-02-04T00:06:53Z
renews at $34.98

Secure.Guide
Registrar: Namesilo
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-04-08T12:41:31Z
renews at $22.12

SMM.Life
Registrar: Uniregistry
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-07-10T09:00:13Z
renews at $21.47

SELL.expert
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-08T18:07:12Z
renews at $35.51

West.services
Registrar: Epik
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-20T12:49:03Z
renews at $22.12

Your.CHEAP
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-29T06:54:49Z
renews at $22.12

Your.WTF
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-12T17:20:38Z
renews at $22.12

Thanks
 
0
•••
Thank you i do not need an appraisal. I have good .com names with $X,XXX value.
no sales i mean XXX-X,XXX


that seems to be your error
 
1
•••
Hello,

payment option? paypal USD bitcoin whatever ...

all domains listed for sale on Afternic/Godaddy with buy now prices $50 (escrow included)

I do not use Sedo a 1and1 scam company.

what is Undeveloped?

why i should use BB? it is not free - they are "scamming" domainers.


stop registering domains
that you want to sell for $50 USD
as that will never make you come out of the red
 
5
•••
Hi,

what do you mean partnership?

which name?

www.ALL.watch
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-12-14T11:48:58Z
renews at $22.12

www.Accessories.World
Registrar: Epik
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-18T23:46:03Z
renews at $21.47

www.classy.world
Registrar: name.com
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-02-04T17:04:09Z
renews at $21.47

www.Development.today
Registrar: Uniregistry
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-07-24T16:18:28Z
renews at $14.46

www.Flights.Place
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-31T21:02:13Z
renews at $11.82

www.GoT.world
Registrar: Epik
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-04-06T08:25:04Z
renews at $21.47

www.Hot.Watch
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-14T01:20:24Z
renews at $22.12

www.Marketplace.today
Registrar: Uniregistry
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-02-23T13:53:23Z
renews at $14.46

www.MEN.place
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-14T14:32:14Z
renews at $11.82

www.mmm.recipes
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-02-04T00:06:53Z
renews at $34.98

www.Secure.Guide
Registrar: Namesilo
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-04-08T12:41:31Z
renews at $22.12

www.SMM.Life
Registrar: Uniregistry
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-07-10T09:00:13Z
renews at $21.47

www.SELL.expert
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-08T18:07:12Z
renews at $35.51

www.West.services
Registrar: Epik
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-20T12:49:03Z
renews at $22.12

www.Your.CHEAP
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-29T06:54:49Z
renews at $22.12

www.Your.WTF
Registrar: Porkbun
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-01-12T17:20:38Z
renews at $22.12

Thanks

I mean no need to get discouraged.. we need to broad our view..

Which area do you have experience like web development or online sales?
 
0
•••
Hello,

payment option? paypal USD bitcoin whatever ...

all domains listed for sale on Afternic/Godaddy with buy now prices $50 (escrow included)

I do not use Sedo a 1and1 scam company.

what is Undeveloped?

why i should use BB? it is not free - they are "scamming" domainers.

I am going to write a piece later today titled "The psychology of a belligerent mind" :xf.wink:

This seems to be a reoccurring theme, people are posting looking for advice and when the advice is given they don't take it on board - they get defensive and hostile.

The best way to learn to is take the constructive criticism and face the facts when they are put in front of you.

When I first joined, I listed all my names got a lot of feedback similar to what you are facing BUT i did not react like I knew better, I took it on board and ever so gradually after daily research etc have begun to acquire/register better names

I hope you really listen to these people who are giving you their time and experience - they don't have to do it
 
11
•••
I am going to write a piece later today titled "The psychology of a belligerent mind" :xf.wink:

This seems to be a reoccurring theme, people are posting looking for advice and when the advice is given they don't take it on board - they get defensive and hostile.

The best way to learn to is take the constructive criticism and face the facts when they are put in front of you.

When I first joined, I listed all my names got a lot of feedback similar to what you are facing BUT i did not react like I knew better, I took it on board and ever so gradually after daily research etc have begun to acquire/register better names

I hope you really listen to these people who are giving you their time and experience - they don't have to do it
show me your domain portfolio maybe i could learn how to do right regs
 
0
•••
please explain?

btw why do you own 0 domains?
I own over 400 domains, not sure where you are getting that number.

As to explain why you should close this thread ? I thinnk the last post explains itself.

One more bit of advice: Don't get overly defensive or vindictive, you will just make enemies or end up like the legendary Bulloney.

I see you are already trying to attack other people for their name choices. Thats gonna bring you some bad karma.
 
Last edited:
4
•••
0
•••
4
•••
I don't hand reg a lot, currently learning about brandables and reg 1 or none a week.

I am mainly looking on https://www.expireddomains.net/ and looking for names and cross checking with namebio sales, again not a lot - averaging 1 a week - gone are my days of mass registering names.........


HAVE EDITED - link is now non malware!
 
Last edited:
2
•••
I don't hand reg a lot, currently learning about brandables and reg 1 or none a week.

I am mainly looking on expired.net and looking for names and cross checking with namebio sales, again not a lot - averaging 1 a week - gone are my days of mass registering names.........
u posted malware link
 
1
•••
0
•••
@MrAcidic
SHA-256 dc1d54dab6ec8c00f70137927504e4f222c8395f10760b6beecfcfa94e08249f
File name malavida.exe
File size 1.22 KB
Last analysis 2018-08-27 10:52:37 UTC
Community score -723
 
0
•••
i think u just a registrar buddy not a domainer.
Ok, you keep telling yourself that.

But I'll ask you something. Where are all of your supposed great .com and .org domains you say you have in addition to your $5 collection ?

Like I said, bad to worse.....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
multi tasking is not my strong point - trying to get inspiration for web designs while writing here
 
0
•••
1
•••
just show me your quality names ..?
I know what you are doing. Bulloney did the same thing. He got ridiculed for terrible domains and went on a spree attacking others.

You just did to @frank-germany , you did it to the guy posting wonderful.tips and now you want to do it to me.

Keep it up, pretty soon you might see your name in gray with a line through it.
 
5
•••
@NYJimbo
i will not criticize your portfolio. just curious.
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
crap name 100%
Like I said, you attacked him for no reason. You event went into his auction thread and made a sly comment about the price. Not good man, something that's really frowned upon.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back