IT.COM

question Hows 2020 going for you?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PriyankaS

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
How are your sales in 2020 till now? Mine is low. What about you? Are there any factors in new year that are affecting sales? Can we do anything to make it better?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there is nothing more we can do to make things better if they are not so good for us, besides learning more, spending more time in domaining, and having better names. in that order.

domianing is a very long and hard process.. with long and often expensive learning curve. but if we persist and not give up, and keep learning despite negative spendings at first (happens to many), and many hours of learning, then eventually, for just about everyone, things turn around and we make some profit.

in fact this is almost guaranteed. and the only reason it may not work that way would be indication of us not doing necessary learning, rather than domaining not being able to be profitable.

imo

cheers

Last edited:
•••
Buy better names, be patient, have more exposure for your names, do more outbound :)

•••
•••
For me as of today - still 0 serious buyers...
For the same period in 2019 - I sold 2 non-.com domains... for mid $X,XXX and mid $XXX.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back