Dynadot

Nice little way to get a lot of publicity to your site...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see how he broke Google's TOS, he never encouraged anyone to click the ads so why is Google "looking into it"? He's probably earning lots of $$$ right now because of the publicity his website got in the news and looks like he hasn't been banned yet.
DENVER — Turns out he was nice — and naughty.
:lol:

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Christmas light hoax site running AdSense

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,142695,00.html

National news, I remember seeing it and wishing I had done something dumb to get my site all over the news also ;)

-Allan

Allan:

Since you're very knowledgeable about domain parking and conservative (i.e. careful) about following contract terms, one might simply follow your promotion techniques and be reasonably safe.

I see you've got some DH, Sedo and DS site links under your signature. Is this generally acceptable? How about listing some of such parked domains on a for-sale list?

I'm new to this parking/PPC business, whereas you appear to be a veteran. So your opinions are valued. I went through the Fabulous.Com FAQ but could find no info on the above issues.

Is mere listing of web links (under signature or maybe elsewhere as well) generally acceptable? If there is no special inducement or encouragement to click or go to the listed sites?

Any input from others as well? Anyone care to share experiences as to the degree and variation of strictness of the major players (DS DH Fabulous Sedo, etc.)? Thanks.

•••
NP41215 said:
Any input from others as well? Anyone care to share experiences as to the degree and variation of strictness of the major players (DS DH Fabulous Sedo, etc.)? Thanks.
I know that it isn't against DomainHop's and DomainSponsor's TOS to advertise links in other websites so it doesn't go against their TOS to add your domains in your sig as long as you don't encourage people to click it or advertise in chatrooms, and newsgroups. Also check if Allan has links from other parking programs in his sig. If Allan has it then I'm sure it doesn't violate the TOS. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back