Dynadot

news NFT.xyz owner received $8M offer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
Mr. Jason Falovitch received a $8M offer recently on his domain NFT.xyz and wants advise to build or sell with that price. His BIN for this great domain is $25M.

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-10 at 9.54.28 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
as you see xyz adopted by serious people...it's just the start !!!

no. xyz always was is and will be a joke extension. like dogecoin

•••
If it's legit, buyer would have gone through a broker first..

•••
•••

What are .XYZ Domains & Why are Crypto Companies Flocking to Them?​

See these 3 links after you drank cool water😂
👇🤌

onlydomains.com/blog/what-are-xyz-domains/

boardroom.tv/xyz-domain-digital-asset-investment/

aydacfu.xyz/

Because of that coin.xyz priced $ 50M because of Universe.xyz ! what does that!? go read and see

XYZ going to future so fast out of your imagination

Last edited:
•••
drink cool water and enjoy...let us make our money i mean the big money with xyz

the only way u be making money off xyz ..indirectly.. is giving pedicures to dngear... is too late for us boy go catch another train

•••
I own nftnft.xyz probably worth very little . ?

•••

What are .XYZ Domains & Why are Crypto Companies Flocking to Them?​

See these 3 links after you drank cool water😂
👇🤌

onlydomains.com/blog/what-are-xyz-domains/

boardroom.tv/xyz-domain-digital-asset-investment/

aydacfu.xyz/

Because of that coin.xyz priced $ 50M because of Universe.xyz ! what does that!? go read and see

XYZ going to future so fast out of your imagination
I would say that anybody coming to that conclusion may be incorrect in their assessment of the situation.

I see no major signs of people flocking to use xyz domains or them being used by popular projects more than .com, except for perhaps .IO.

For example, my analysis of Paradigm, who happen to use an xyz themselves, who is a large investor in the space of web3/crypto/blockchain, their portfolio contains a lot of projects, however only 2 of them are xyz.

17 are .com and 13 are .io.

Please prove otherwise, I'm eager to see the proof.

Last edited:
•••
I received an offer for my domain 7FIG and refused!

Last edited:
•••
the only way u be making money off xyz ..indirectly.. is giving pedicures to dngear... is too late for us boy go catch another train
You will wait and see my Dubai breaking records
Have fun !

•••
•••

first u need.to prove that...and after u prove it u have to prove u would get paid if u accepted.it... cause many get 7fig offers... that are fake

•••
•••

I received a $63+ million dollar offer on Dan. Offers don't really mean squat.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
first u need.to prove that...and after u prove it u have to prove u would get paid if u accepted.it... cause many get 7fig offers... that are fake
Be patient and don't be jealous .... the moment will come, I promises to update you and even with a smiley

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Be patient and don't be jealous .... the moment will come, I promises to update you and even with a smiley

yes I'm sure u be xyz millionaire soon like 50 others here

•••
.Com after web3 will be use only for backup. Like all those gasoline cars, they have to stop production after 2030 after more than 70 years . Time is over for .com and XYZ is the topest choise for web3 .

I gave u all links you can go read and see how many startups are using XYZ now and learn about future plan .

But I understand your feeling cuz you and all of those people are against xyz , do not have any xyz and it's hard to believe that! and it's hard to believe you can't even find a cheap one! all are expensive . and it's hard to believe that you see always xyz is sold at a high price it is more hard to believe that a domain was only 4 $ now They sell thousands to millions. Yeah

Who wants to use .io😂 This is country domain. I am talking about xyz. I won't spend $1 on io.

I'm not interested in using the country domain they use for other things like tech startups like that joke .me and .co

XYZ is the best choice because it is public, no country, no company, organization, public for the new age of the Internet. Gas car after 70 years is over = electric car

Just drink cool water and watch after web3 where is XYZ . bye

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
.Com after web3 will be use only for backup. Like all those gasoline cars, they have to stop production after 2030 after more than 70 years . Time is over for .com and XYZ is the topest choise for web3 .

I gave u all links you can go read and see how many startups are using XYZ now and learn about future plan . But I understand your feeling cuz u do not have any xyz and it's hard to believe that!

Who wants to use .io😂 This is country domain. I am talking about xyz. I won't spend $1 on io.

I'm not interested in using the country domain they use for other things like tech startups like that joke .me and .co

XYZ is the best choice because it is public, no country, no company, organization, public for the new age of the Internet. Gas car after 70 years is over = electric car

And the figures showing this is so are forthcoming I assume as that's what was requested?

Specifically how many web3 projects are actually using xyz compared to other extensions...

Last edited:
•••

I gave u all links you can go read and see how many startups are using XYZ now and learn about future plan . But I understand your feeling cuz u do not have any xyz and it's hard to believe that!

sorry.but I stopped reading where it says u is.new memba

•••

Well said !!

•••

.io is good for websites, that offer some tools (IT related); like etherscan.io

otherwise, xyz may be for web3 -
but not the whole world depends or relys on web3.

Who knows if e-cars will be in majority in 20 years...
last seen one loading, I had to laugh cause it looks like loading my smartphone...
so much e-power spend on this. with all problems of infrastructure (transport of energy).

Wow.

•••
.io is good for websites, that offer some tools (IT related); like etherscan.io

otherwise, xyz may be for web3 -
but not the whole world depends or relys on web3.

Who knows if e-cars will be in majority in 20 years...
last seen one loading, I had to laugh cause it looks like loading my smartphone...
so much e-power spend on this. with all problems of infrastructure (transport of energy).

Wow.
When governments have a big goal for the future, they provide all the infrastructure, I don't like electric cars myself, but we have to move forward with technology!

Even if .io is the best, but it is created for a country and cannot have high growth.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back