Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Moving on from the 3D, Cloud , NFC, Marijuana etc....trends, what do people think will be the next big money maker for the domainer?

I have a few Big Data domains but I like my hand in several dishes so if anyone would like to share their thoughts I'm sure a lot of domainers would appreciate any insights to what's gonna be hot or not.

Cheers

Stu

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Deleted

Last edited:
•••
Also worth considering is it has been talked about since the early 2000's and domains were registered even then, there have not been many sales at all
I sold IOTBigData recently for $650, and negotiating a high $XXX for one right now. I see that IOTResearch fetched $1000 earlier this year. Seems to be on the uptake.

Anyway, my next trend prediction is Wigig (yup, I know it's trademarked, but the same people own the Wi-Fi trademark, and that term seems to have done well as part of many sold names). Wireless gigabit technology, while around a long while, is on the cusp of greatness.

Last edited:
•••
Purchased on Godaddy:

UniverseOfThings

.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Next big trend that few even can realize but it will just popup out of no where and everyone will be caught off guard is affordable private satellites. Remember 3D printing has been around for a long time, back in the day a rapid prototyping machiine would run 500k, same with drones and even computer and aircraft.

I can go on and on about the many cool things that can happen as satellite tech becomes more affordable. I am telling you guys it will just be from one day to another.

If i sell it you will get some money for giving me the inspiration:)

•••
With holo being the talk of the town again....i better develop Holo/Talk.com

•••
•••
@gilescoley What are your thoughts on keywords with inc, co, corp?

I'm a huge fan of keyword +CO if you get the keyword right and it all rolls of the tongue you've got a winner..My mate Giles sold an exceptional one CloudCO...for a super amount.

FX

•••
My 8K ones - a few nibbles since selling Solutions a few months bk

.com

8KAY
8KCO
8KSHOP

•••
BeaconStore dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
BaconMessaging.com it's all the rage.

•••
Beacon dot tv
BankBeacon dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
Bacon is the biggest trend hitting the market.
Start regging bacon domains you all.
You can thank me later.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I've had a $750 offer on BeaconCenter.com....you need to hold beacon names for a lot longer

•••
•••
•••
Here's a really cool video of it

•••
anyone like modulephones <dotcom> ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back