NameSilo

Newbie AdSense help please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

I am a new user to Adsense. I have been successful in cutting and pasting the ad code into my sites.

When I try to add the ad code to the site http://earthliberationfront.com, everything goes well in Dreamweaver, and I can see the public service advert when I preview in browser locally. When I upload the file and go to check it "live", the area where the advert should be is filled with a 403 error message.

Am I doing something wrong?
Do I just need to wait until the bot comes by?
Do you think maybe the domain name is blacklisted?
I checked other "controversial" sites like terrorism.com: they run google ads on their pages.

Thanks guys

Andrew

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hmm.. maybe it has something to do with the code, copy and paste the full code again, or maybe it has something to do with google, not really sure..

•••
If the bot hasnt visited your sitw it will show ads but not relevant ones. All the bot does is pick up whats on each page and to make the banenr show relevant ads for such and such a page.

If the site was blacklisted so would you adsense account ???

Try reimplementing the code or try a different banner style on the page.

•••
No, the 403 error isn't anything to do with being blacklisted or anything.
Send me a link to your page with the code in it and the 403 displayed, I'll fix it for you.
-Allan

Let's see...
Looks like you kept Adsense in the "form" tag.
The attached should fix the problem, but if not, let me know :)
-Allan

--------EDIT------------
So that didn't work...

Funny thing, is that it fixed it on my end... That's weird...

Ok, this is getting weird now...

http://www.DigitalPoint/tools/adsense-sandbox/?url=www.earthliberationfront.com

Must be something on the server end of things?
Still thinking...
-Allan

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back