Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ashrafdev

Impact
Registrar - PublicDomainRegistry.com
Renewal Price - $13
Renewal Date - 2023-12-16
Payment Options - PayPal or Payoneer

A great opportunity for someone looking to get into such an online business in the Diet, Nutrition & Cure category.

The value of NutriCureDiet.com Domain:
  • Adsense Ready
  • Domain Value = Godaddy Appraisal: $864
  • Moz Domain Authority = 13
  • Premium words Domain Nutri Cure Diet
  • Valuable keywords: Diet, Nutrition, and Cure are high-value keywords with an average sale price of $2000+.
  • Great opportunity for someone looking to get into such an online business in the Diet, Nutrition & Cure category.
  • Domain Age = 6 Years

What is included in the sale?
Domain Name

Website categories include
  • Nutrition
  • Diets
  • Cure
  • How to
  • Tips & Tricks
Why are you selling the business?
I am selling this because I am running my other online businesses and doing some other online projects, so I don't have time to manage the site. I want to fund my next project. Unfortunately, this is the only way I can get the funds to do so.

How can this domain generate revenue?
Sponsor-related/relevant blogs + ad earning + affiliate earning. The website has the potential to earn much more money. The site can generate revenue from Google AdSense, Chitika and Infolinks, and other custom ad promotions.

How can the future owner improve the business?
Honestly, there are so many ways to improve this business. With some new content, Daily Updates, and some minimal SEO, it will easily make you $ 200-300/month or more depending on your work. Even adding a mobile app will probably double the traffic.

· You can add similar Products, Guide plans, and much more. The platform is ready! Just a little effort in marketing
· You can add more content 2-4 articles weekly to get more visitors
· You can also sponsor related/relevant blogs and websites to earn money.
· You can sell similar products.
· Sell your ad spaces to relevant products manufacturer or websites.
· Ads earning + Affiliate earning

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back