Domain Empire

"New" ParkingPanel Debuts..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

Just thought I would share email sent out today as mentioned in other PP thread.

News
August 28, 2008
The New ParkingPanel.com Debuts.
New Features, New Templates, New Feed Provider.

ParkingPanel.com is proud to announce several long-awaited changes in our premium domain parking platform.

To view this email as a webpage, please go to http://www.parkingpanel.com/news/the-new-parkingpanel-com-debuts

• New Primary Feed Provider!
• New Autopilot System!
• New Payment Processor!
• New Premium and Adult Templates!
• 1-click and 2-click Landing Pages!
• New MassPay Functionality!

Background

As you may know, ParkingPanel.com (and many others) lost our premium advertising feed in March of this year as part of contract negotiation between our ad network providers. Since this time, we.ve used a temporary solution that did not offer the global coverage or high relevance of the original provider. As a result of this, overall performance dropped significantly and did not effectively compete in the global marketplace of first-tier domain parking solutions. Many premium ParkingPanel.com clients moved domains to competing providers to further enforce global coverage.

New Primary Feed Provider

ParkingPanel.com is now proud to announce the inclusion of a new primary first-tier advertising feed provider. As many of our clients can attest, we have extensive experience in optimizing premium search feeds, and our entire team is very excited about the performance from our new advertising feed provider.
New Autopilot System

Since inception, ParkingPanel.com has been a pioneer in its launch of self-correcting, self-optimizing direct navigation services. With the new launch of ParkingPanel.com we have built improved internal processes to yield more revenue for your domains. Our system intelligently chooses the best ad provider, however we.ve now have gained much more insight through improved technology and advertising experience to help you yield more revenue from parked domain names. Our new Autopilot 2.0 technology is dramatically more improved than the original, and can track performance exponentially better than Autopilot 1.0.

New Templates / New Adult Templates
We are launching over a dozen new templates with the refresh of ParkingPanel.com. These templates will be filtered into our system after testing in the coming days and you will have access to these new templates. Our pro templates have ChromaAnalysis technology and you will be able to choose colors that match your domains, and all of our published features will be allowed in these templates. In addition, we will be launching several new adult templates to help your adult names achieve higher CTR and yields with the new launch.

1-click and 2-click Landing Pages

We now have 1-click landing pages on ParkingPanel.com. Depending on performance, ParkingPanel.com will decide whether 1-click or 2-click landers will do better with your domain. This decision is made depending on your traffic volume, relevance to ad inventories available, and a host of other processes we do best. As always, you can override our Autopilot system and choose your own landers.

New Payment Processing / MassPay Functionality

We had some initial quirks with our original ParkingPanel.com payment systems in regards to rollover earnings getting paid with monthly earnings. We have chosen a new platform for payment processing that includes major performance increases and will not charge you for PayPal payments received.

Come visit us!

The ParkingPanel.com team will be in New York for the TRAFFIC conference in Brooklyn September 23-26, 2008. All of our account managers will be on hand to answer any questions about the transition to our new provider. We are completely confident these changes will propel ParkingPanel.com to be the provider of choice for premium domain holders who choose to yield the best revenue from domain names.

Best Regards,

The ParkingPanel.com Team

You are receiving this e-mail communication as a member of ParkingPanel.com. Your account preferences agree to receive necessary periodic updates from ParkingPanel.com. To remove your account, please contact your account manager.
ParkingPanel.com. 120 N. Robinson Avenue, Suite 2800W - Oklahoma City, OK 73102

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok, they've announced the new features, but when will they be available?

•••
has2hands said:
We had some initial quirks with our original ParkingPanel.com payment systems in regards to rollover earnings getting paid with monthly earnings. We have chosen a new platform for payment processing that includes major performance increases and will not charge you for PayPal payments received.

Does this mean they might actually pay me?

•••
Oops - posted in wrong thread. Sorry.

•••
This is the new company? Parking can also be applied to account?

•••
Avensen: Our new features are available now. We at ParkingPanel are very excited about our new updates to our system. We are still adding new templates and those should be up in a week or so.

Blaknite: Our accounting department are busy working on transferring all the updated account information onto our new platform.

If you have any questions please email me directly [email protected] or send me a PM.
Have a great day!
ParkingPanel Team
Diana

•••
blaknite said:
Does this mean they might actually pay me?

don't hold your breath blaknite, you are one of atleast 30 people i know they owe money to, Including myself.

Then they want to come in here, after not answering emails, not paying people the money they EARNED. And try and Redeem themselves, BS!!!

•••
.X.,

I sent you an email. Please respond back.

ParkingPanel Team
Diana

•••
d3314 said:
.X.,

I sent you an email. Please respond back.

ParkingPanel Team
Diana

PM replied to Diane.

•••
Diana, thank you for the reply.

One more feature request, if you don't mind: please add a payments history report to your system.

•••
just a note , what "BS" mean ?

•••
•••
My account has been under investigation since December 2007, That is what Diane thinks is going on.

An investigation since December 2007! A 10 month investigation people.

Ridiculous as hell, I earned my money, and i want it!

F***k the BS, get my account reviewed and send me the money i earned!!

10 months is some ridiculous shit for an account review.

Those who are owed money by ParkingPanel.com + Stormwest, hang tight, lets see if they make it right, within a timely manner, meaning very soon.

If not, our statue of limitations, may become a factor. So we may need to go ahead and file. If all the funds owed are over $5,000. We will file differently than spoken about before.

Mine is $1,600.00 by itself, So i feel sure we will exceed the 5K mark easily ;)

Last edited:
•••
i never had any problems

•••
Have never had any major problems; it's been an absolutely joy for me working with Parking Panel. Any small problems are sorted out quickly. Hoping to move over another 600-700 names before the end of this week for a general-keyword test and then probably considering the rest in 2-3 months depending on what goes on with other parking providers.

Last edited:
•••
l2ride55 said:
It appears my post was off-base, so I edited it.

Thanks for the replies guys.

L2

It isn't off base, Imo

A company starting over, so to speak can be a good thing, But starting over with unpaid debt, I don't think that is wise choice.

I know the debt owed is on a case by case basis, a 10 month investigation of my account, Is totally ridiculous , It shouldn't take more than 7 days, pull the origin of traffic, investigate it, that is pretty simple to do.

Losing their ASK.com feed had to have played a huge role, but not paying those who earned their money, is the wrong way to go about it.

the company is favorable to some clients more than others, that i have proof of. although i wont disclose it here.

Until ParkingPanel has settled their debt, they can not be a good trusted source for domain parking, Imo

Last edited:
•••
Just registered:ParkingPanelSucks.com

My hope was raised when they started responding to threads but they are a deadbeat company. I never minded not getting paid because they only owe me approx. $400 for my adult traffic.

I will start redirecting my traffic to an adult affiliate program, surely make more money.

In the meantime.....

I just registered: ParkingPanelSucks.com

I will leave it at Godaddy. I will have my graphic guy make up a header and I will make up a website.

I will offer everyone to tell your true stories... how ParkingPanel doesn't pay and hopefully keep good, legitimate domainers away from this company.

Probably have a site up in a week or two..other stuff to do.

•••
has2hands said:
My hope was raised when they started responding to threads but they are a deadbeat company. I never minded not getting paid because they only owe me approx. $400 for my adult traffic.

I will start redirecting my traffic to an adult affiliate program, surely make more money.

In the meantime.....

I just registered: ParkingPanelSucks.com

I will leave it at Godaddy. I will have my graphic guy make up a header and I will make up a website.

I will offer everyone to tell your true stories... how ParkingPanel doesn't pay and hopefully keep good, legitimate domainers away from this company.

Probably have a site up in a week or two..other stuff to do.

Excellent !!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOO and we will tell how we haven't been paid! ;)

And it is not just this domain forum, It is all the big ones that are talking about this.

I have come to terms with the fact, that i most likely will not receive the owed me by ParkingPanel, after all, it has been 10 months, you can't miss what you never had.

Last edited:
•••
Folks,

I want to make it perfectly clear that ParkingPanel can respond to each and every complaint..that is only fair. Would love to hear their side and understand their problems and responsibilities. It will be a clear and open forum.

Domain business has no real controls, no real oversight. ...this is a nice example.

Hey, isn't that domaining 101....get the "suck"?

Paul

•••
has2hands said:
Folks,

I want to make it perfectly clear that ParkingPanel can respond to each and every complaint..that is only fair. Would love to hear their side and understand their problems and responsibilities. It will be a clear and open forum.

Domain business has no real controls, no real oversight. ...this is a nice example.

Hey, isn't that domaining 101....get the "suck"?

Paul

And i hope they do respond, as well as pay me, you have the gravel now ParkingPanel, go ahead and tell us what is up.

•••
You're right, Paul. Now we wait to see if they make it right. I hope they do.

•••
You know, if it was just one or two members bitching, thing may appear kinda suspicious...at least to me. Bad mouthing them because they got caught cheating and their money withheld...it happens everyday.

But, with the other threads about them and other forums, well something is definitely wrong.

I have taken snapshots of all my records because once they disable your account, forget about it! the info just disappears.

So my friends, take some screenshots of the monies owed.

Sidenote:
My wife and I have been watching the great mini-series about John Adams..revolutionary leader and President...I think he got my blood flowing! I am in the reactionary mode!

Paul

•••
has2hands said:
You know, if it was just one or two members bitching, thing may appear kinda suspicious...at least to me. Bad mouthing them because they got caught cheating and their money withheld...it happens everyday.

But, with the other threads about them and other forums, well something is definitely wrong.

I have taken snapshots of all my records because once they disable your account, forget about it! the info just disappears.

So my friends, take some screenshots of the monies owed.

Sidenote:
My wife and I have been watching the great mini-series about John Adams..revolutionary leader and President...I think he got my blood flowing! I am in the reactionary mode!

Paul

Well said Paul.

It would probably in their best interest, If they didn't shred any records, although i have screenies of all my months with them. shredding records, well, is destroying "Discovery" , Surely they are smarter than to do that.

the best part we have our side now, no one is mad any longer for not receiving payment from them, all that is way gone now, now we can think level headed, and pursue this by legal means if we wish to do so.

•••
<<< Patiently awaits a response

Although i doubt there will be one.

•••
Same old shit, different month, I'll tell ya. I don't think ParkingPanel needs to attend this forum, they owe people money, their word is for shit, they can not be trusted.

unless they would like to show some documented records, and post them here. otherwise, they need to go find some where else to screw people, Imo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back