Domain Empire

$8,000+ US Dollars Stolen From Domainers by ParkingPanel.com

NameSilo
Watch
$8,000+ US Dollars Stolen From Domainers by ParkingPanel.com

I have reviewed over a dozen complaints and decided to add up the amounts owed to Domainers by ParkingPanel.com. The amount adds up to $8000+ US from over a dozen complaints. God knows how many more people / domainers that have not come forward about their loss. The amount $8000+ US is owed to NP Members who have used ParkingPanel.com aka StormWest.com – I have done more research and found more complaints on other Domain Forums. From my research the first complaint about not being paid was filed on 04-17-2008 – since that date, I could not find any post or replies from ParkingPanel / StormWest clearing the issue.

No one answers their phone support
- No responses from their email contacts
- No longer sending payments

The last ParkingPanel.com comment was made on 09-16-2008 on dnf – Below is the comment made by ParkingPanel.com

Hey guys,

We are far from going out of business. We at ParkingPanel.com have made a lot of changes that will definitely benefit you and your domains. Some of you have received our newsletter about a new primary feed provider, templates, updates to our technology and payment system. ParkingPanel is revamped to assure you will double your revenue with our changes. So if you have any questions about ParkingPanel.com, I'm more than happy to assit you with that.

Thanks for having concern about ParkingPanel.com

ParkingPanel Team
Diana

Complaint after complaint about missing earnings and missing checks have not be resolved by ParkingPanel.com

The first complaint on NP about missing earning was filed on 08-29-2008 and not one single response from ParkingPanel.com was posted – During the next two months, DIANA From ParkingPanel Team had come online over a dozen times with her Last Activity: 10-16-2008 11:15 AM – She and ParkingPanel.com had 2 months to respond to the claims and not one single reply! Since 10-16-2008 11:15 AM – ParkingPanel.com aka StormWest.com has gone underground and missing in action.

ParkingPanel.com / StormWest.com we ask you as a community to come forward and answer to the claims against your company. Why haven’t account holders receive their checks for their earnings?

Are you a victim? Please report your missing earnings and checks. From complaints on NamePros, I have calculated $8000+ US Dollars Missing.

Complaints by NP Members: http://www.namepros.com/parking-and-traffic-monetization/508655-how-much-does-parking-panel-owe.html

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I notice the PP domain name still doesn't redirect to Sedo. It might be an accident or oversight, but my guess is that SEDO is waiting to see what happens with this situation, and they want to keep some distance between the 2 companies / brands.

*edit: I've deleted part of my comment. Probably not the best time for it. :)

SEDO has done nothing about this matter, rather published a one page using ParkingPanel.com as a gateway to their companies ppc service.

•••
SEDO has done nothing about this matter, rather published a one page using ParkingPanel.com as a gateway to their companies ppc service.

Just read this whole thread and wanted to say well done HOPE, on what you have started. Least some people got money back because of yourself starting this thread.

I never used ParkingPanel.com and now glad I never did as for sedo, I don't think they should comment on this issue. End of the day the ParkingPanel.com is a very good domain for the business sedo are in. What ever issue ParkingPanel.com had with its customers is a matter for the law.

Anyway thats my 2 cents,

•••
Thanks for the feeback JagG

Sedo should at least comment on why they purchased ParkingPanel.com when this thread and other threads informed the community of the issue. They purchased the company months after this scandal!

•••

Sedo should at least comment on why they purchased ParkingPanel.com when this thread and other threads informed the community of the issue. They purchased the company months after this scandal!

No worries HOPE :)

I be surprised if they did reply to this or any other thread, but hope they do for your sake :hehe:

•••

Unfortunately Sedo doesn't have to really comment. They likely purchased ParkingPanel as a business
decision, despite what happened here.

If part of their terms didn't include assuming liabilities like this one, also unfortunately Sedo won't do
anything about this either. This is essentially a civil dispute between the original owners of PP and its
users.

In life, you make choices. Some pan out, others don't.

It's up to you to decide what to do about those that don't pan out. Good luck.

•••
Unfortunately Sedo doesn't have to really comment. They likely purchased ParkingPanel as a business
decision, despite what happened here.

If part of their terms didn't include assuming liabilities like this one, also unfortunately Sedo won't do
anything about this either. This is essentially a civil dispute between the original owners of PP and its
users.

In life, you make choices. Some pan out, others don't.

It's up to you to decide what to do about those that don't pan out. Good luck.

Well Said

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back