Domain Empire

$8,000+ US Dollars Stolen From Domainers by ParkingPanel.com

NameSilo
Watch
$8,000+ US Dollars Stolen From Domainers by ParkingPanel.com

I have reviewed over a dozen complaints and decided to add up the amounts owed to Domainers by ParkingPanel.com. The amount adds up to $8000+ US from over a dozen complaints. God knows how many more people / domainers that have not come forward about their loss. The amount $8000+ US is owed to NP Members who have used ParkingPanel.com aka StormWest.com – I have done more research and found more complaints on other Domain Forums. From my research the first complaint about not being paid was filed on 04-17-2008 – since that date, I could not find any post or replies from ParkingPanel / StormWest clearing the issue.

No one answers their phone support
- No responses from their email contacts
- No longer sending payments

The last ParkingPanel.com comment was made on 09-16-2008 on dnf – Below is the comment made by ParkingPanel.com

Hey guys,

We are far from going out of business. We at ParkingPanel.com have made a lot of changes that will definitely benefit you and your domains. Some of you have received our newsletter about a new primary feed provider, templates, updates to our technology and payment system. ParkingPanel is revamped to assure you will double your revenue with our changes. So if you have any questions about ParkingPanel.com, I'm more than happy to assit you with that.

Thanks for having concern about ParkingPanel.com

ParkingPanel Team
Diana

Complaint after complaint about missing earnings and missing checks have not be resolved by ParkingPanel.com

The first complaint on NP about missing earning was filed on 08-29-2008 and not one single response from ParkingPanel.com was posted – During the next two months, DIANA From ParkingPanel Team had come online over a dozen times with her Last Activity: 10-16-2008 11:15 AM – She and ParkingPanel.com had 2 months to respond to the claims and not one single reply! Since 10-16-2008 11:15 AM – ParkingPanel.com aka StormWest.com has gone underground and missing in action.

ParkingPanel.com / StormWest.com we ask you as a community to come forward and answer to the claims against your company. Why haven’t account holders receive their checks for their earnings?

Are you a victim? Please report your missing earnings and checks. From complaints on NamePros, I have calculated $8000+ US Dollars Missing.

Complaints by NP Members: http://www.namepros.com/parking-and-traffic-monetization/508655-how-much-does-parking-panel-owe.html

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
they owe me some money and after 8 emails or so, no response...i got paid fine around august of last year.

they dont owe me a lot of money but hey-it can buy me a nice dinner for us out.

•••
they owe me some money and after 8 emails or so, no response...i got paid fine around august of last year.

they dont owe me a lot of money but hey-it can buy me a nice dinner for us out.

Thank You for coming out with your unpaid earnings, 1 penny or $1 million, every company is liable for paying their customers.

I appreciate you coming forward with this. If their are others, please come out of the dark. Together we will build a stronger and safer community.

•••
they also owe me money, about $80
for the last 5 months i didnt receive any payment nor any email to the ones i ve sent them

they dissapeared totally...

•••
they also owe me money, about $80
for the last 5 months i didnt receive any payment nor any email to the ones i ve sent them

they dissapeared totally...

Thank You for coming forward. It is up to us to raise awareness.

•••
I haven't wasted any time chasing after the money they owe me. A few weeks after I posted how much they owe me in a previous thread I got a P.M. from Diana asking for my account so she could look into it. After responding with details I never heard anything back. I guess she decided the nominal amount they owe me wasn't worth following up with?

Anyhow I'm not out much, but its good to keep threads like this alive so newcomers know what companies its not worthwhile to deal with. $8K is probably not enough to make a group lawsuit worthwhile especially given that my own stake wouldn't cover the day I'd take off work to go to court. Still its bad business and companies that deal like this need to realize that taking them to court isn't the only recourse a group of people who practically live on the internet have. If I were malicious I could do them $8K worth of damage just out of spite. Its only a matter of time before someone they rip off has both the temper and the skill to do serious damage.

•••
I haven't wasted any time chasing after the money they owe me. A few weeks after I posted how much they owe me in a previous thread I got a P.M. from Diana asking for my account so she could look into it. After responding with details I never heard anything back. I guess she decided the nominal amount they owe me wasn't worth following up with?

Anyhow I'm not out much, but its good to keep threads like this alive so newcomers know what companies its not worthwhile to deal with. $8K is probably not enough to make a group lawsuit worthwhile especially given that my own stake wouldn't cover the day I'd take off work to go to court. Still its bad business and companies that deal like this need to realize that taking them to court isn't the only recourse a group of people who practically live on the internet have. If I were malicious I could do them $8K worth of damage just out of spite. Its only a matter of time before someone they rip off has both the temper and the skill to do serious damage.

Please help us in raising awareness by posting the amount they owe you. I have a feeling their is more then $8000 involved! This is just the start. Thank You for sharing your story with us.

•••
My total loss was around $250. I've been locked out of my account for quite some time.

•••
My total loss was around $250. I've been locked out of my account for quite some time.

Thank You for adding your amount in this thread. It is very sad, a company that owes its success to Domainers - turns its back on Domainers.

No one can run from Justice.

•••
They owe me over $200 +..Last spoke to my rep via IM and faxed over my info..said he got it and then the last thing he said when i asked him for payment is he is not in the office but on his laptop and when gets back will look into it.....must not have made it back to the office!

I could realllly use that money now to!

•••
They owe me over $200 +..Last spoke to my rep via IM and faxed over my info..said he got it and then the last thing he said when i asked him for payment is he is not in the office but on his laptop and when gets back will look into it.....must not have made it back to the office!

I could realllly use that money now to!

Thank you for the info, can you please post the date you last spoke to the rep.

•••
•••
I'm a newbie, so I've never used them. Anyone live in Oklahoma City from NP that can go check that address out?

•••
•••
Ive contacted google, since ParkingPanel.com uses Google Feed. I will update everyone, as soon as i get a response.

•••
thanx a lot for your efforts

•••
thanx a lot for your efforts

We are a community, if we don't stick together - companies, scammers will feed on us!

All 4 One
One 4 All

•••
•••
Thanks for this information. We have to be more aware before choosing any parking companies.

•••
Please help us in raising awareness by posting the amount they owe you. I have a feeling their is more then $8000 involved! This is just the start. Thank You for sharing your story with us.

I don't remember the exact amount anymore, but it was a few dollars over fifty bucks. I moved my names away shortly after I reached the minimum payment threshold. I was testing their service and obviously they failed...

•••
I don't remember the exact amount anymore, but it was a few dollars over fifty bucks. I moved my names away shortly after I reached the minimum payment threshold. I was testing their service and obviously they failed...

Can you please post the date for this loss?

Thanks

•••
I'm a newbie, so I've never used them. Anyone live in Oklahoma City from NP that can go check that address out?

211 N. Robinson Ave
Suite 320
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102
United States

If someone is close to there, it could be benificial to pay them a visit.

•••
211 N. Robinson Ave
Suite 320
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102
United States

If someone is close to there, it could be benificial to pay them a visit.

I don't recommend anyone taking such actions.

•••
Hey, they owe me some money too. Not sure how much as I've not logged in for a while and forgotten my login. I'll figure it out later and post the amount here..

•••
Hey, they owe me some money too. Not sure how much as I've not logged in for a while and forgotten my login. I'll figure it out later and post the amount here..

Yes please do update us with amount owed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back