Domain Empire

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Paypal

Last edited:
•••
Hi..

Do we see a banner of this $1 sale ?
I am seeing only full price...

Is it offered only with multi years plan?

Thanks

•••
Hi..

Do we see a banner of this $1 sale ?
I am seeing only full price...

Is it offered only with multi years plan?

Thanks

This offer is not working for me also. Can somebody help?

•••
This offer is not working for me also. Can somebody help?
Still working fine.
Did you click the link from the first post of this thread ?

•••
Still working fine.
Did you click the link from the first post of this thread ?
Yes. But it is not working for me. Thank you for the answer.

•••
Still working for me.

As it's only supposed to be valid for up to 5 domain names, can NetSol charge us for the full price at a later date?

Wouldn't be very funny if you have registered 100 domains for $1 a piece, and then suddenly you get an email saying that your credit card has just been charged with 95 x Normal Price.

•••
Wouldn't be very funny if you have registered 100 domains for $1 a piece, and then suddenly you get an email saying that your credit card has just been charged with 95 x Normal Price.
I doubt they would even try. This thing has been up for over 90 days. Imagine how many people have used it. If NetSol decided to get tough it would create a firestorm against them AND they would have to prove which domains were improperly reg'd AND prove that anyone did anything intentionally wrong.

I think NetSol is experimenting at doing these reg's at cost hoping to get most of them for $38 next year. Nobody else is ripping people off for .COM like NetSol, so maybe this is the only way they can get that kind of money. Lock you in now, hope to get $38 a year from you from now on.

Last edited:
•••
I doubt they would even try. This thing has been up for over 90 days. Imagine how many people have used it. If NetSol decided to get tough it would create a firestorm against them AND they would have to prove which domains were improperly reg'd AND prove that anyone did anything intentionally wrong.
Well, yes it would be a lot of upset people, but only people that broke the rules (including myself).

It would be quite easy for them to do it. Simply counting the number of $1 domains in an account and then, if more than 5, charge the full price for the rest of the $1 registrations. Maybe that's even their (evil) master plan?

Last edited:
•••
Well, yes it would be a lot of upset people, but only people that broke the rules (including myself).

It would be quite easy for them to do it. Simply counting the number of $1 domains in an account and then charge the full price for the rest of the $1 registrations. Maybe that's even their (evil) master plan?

Lol yeah right. I have screenshots of all my transactions. If they even tried that I'd be calling my CC and doing full chargebacks and win them all. I doubt even NetSol can be that stupid.

•••

It would be quite easy for them to do it. Simply counting the number of $1 domains in an account and then charge the full price for the rest of the $1 registrations. Maybe that's even their (evil) master plan?

I stand by my post. This would be a disaster for NetSol and make them even more hated as people say "I didnt know there was a limit. I know it was 5 for $5, but I thought I could do it again. Why didn't NetSol stop us or do anything. If they take away my domain name it will ruin me !". That sort of thing.

•••
I sure hope you guys are right, because I will continue to reg! :xf.smile:

•••
If they even tried that I'd be calling my CC and doing full chargebacks and win them all. I doubt even NetSol can be that stupid.
Exactly. They cannot just charge you and not face a dispute. All you have to do is say they are re-charging you for an old transaction or something and you would beat them. But as I said, the volume of people who will retaliate against NetSol would be devastating. ANY other registrar would cash in on whatever they could from the carnage.

Last edited:
•••
I sure hope you guys are right, because I will continue to reg! :xf.smile:
Its probably best to not talk too much about this....

At some point this WILL end. But for now....

•••
Exactly. They cannot just charge you and not face a dispute. All you have to do is say they are re-charging you for an old transaction or something and you would beat them. But as I said, the volume of people who will retaliate against NetSol would be devastating. ANY other registrar would cash in on whatever they could from the carnage.
You're right, they would probably just take the domains from you instead of trying to charge you for more money.

•••
I suppose the safest option is to keep using PP..

I didn't even add a CC to the account..

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
someone grabbed luxury-store.com ?! you so fast ..

BTW what is Statutory Masking Enabled ? Private WHOIS or GDPR?

Creation Date: 2018-08-21T19:07:47Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-08-21T19:07:47Z
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Statutory Masking Enabled
Registrant Name: Statutory Masking Enabled
Registrant Organization: Statutory Masking Enabled
Registrant Street: Statutory Masking Enabled
Registrant City: Statutory Masking Enabled
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: Statutory Masking Enabled
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: Statutory Masking Enabled
Registrant Phone Ext: Statutory Masking Enabled
Registrant Fax: Statutory Masking Enabled
Registrant Fax Ext: Statutory Masking Enabled
Registrant Email: [email protected]

•••
NEW-DEALS.COM was available for registration .. todays drop

Whats is Statutory Masking Enabled?

Domain Name:
Registry Domain ID: 2300576292_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: http://networksolutions.com
Updated Date: 2018-08-21T20:36:48Z
Creation Date: 2018-08-21T20:35:19Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-08-21T20:35:19Z
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Statutory Masking Enabled
Registrant Name: Statutory Masking Enabled
Registrant Organization: Statutory Masking Enabled
Registrant Street: Statutory Masking Enabled
Registrant City: Statutory Masking Enabled

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back