Dynadot

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

NameSilo
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
it's about 40 names until now :)
Some of them in September but the most is in October , I don't know what is the limit but I'll try to buy more tomorrow and see if it continues to work

Hi, Could you reg any more domains? :nailbiting:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Has been working for me a bit with random time intervals - have regged a dozen more during the past day. Currently returns an error again.

Last edited:
•••
Has been working for me a bit with random time intervals - have regged a dozen more during the past day. Currently returns an error again.

Lol.. tactics to tackle NetSol deal...

Good to know that you are getting benefited with this..

Let us know if you find what exactly is this tactic...
Thanks

•••
Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't noticed this pop-up before... Was it there all the time?
Terms.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Lol...

That was the most discussed topic on this thread next to how to get domains for $1
I remember. But I've read those terms on some other step of registration then, and it seems to me in some other less straightforward wording.

•••
I remember. But I've read those terms on some other step of registration then, and it seems to me in some other less straightforward wording.
I

Well I think you are surprised or shocked to see this now...

And if you already registered more than 5 I am sure you are some afraid that NetSol can charge you something extra...

Don't worry many of us here already registered way too many...
Just turn off auto renew..

And I am sure NetSol is also well aware of this quantity related to offer..

Just try to get a good sale as soon as possible..

•••
I

Well I think you are surprised or shocked to see this now...

And if you already registered more than 5 I am sure you are some afraid that NetSol can charge you something extra...

Don't worry many of us here already registered way too many...
Just turn off auto renew..

And I am sure NetSol is also well aware of this quantity related to offer..

Just try to get a good sale as soon as possible..
Thanks a lot for advice, but what I'm really interested in is whether the wording has changed or not.

•••
I don't remember exact wording but the same meaning from starting onwards...

I have to say nothing changed...even if I didn't remember it.

•••
Its the same terms. Nothing changed.

•••
•••
I completely missed it.
Currently any registrar offering .com promo less than $4?

•••
I completely missed it.
Currently any registrar offering .com promo less than $4?
Yes... Network Solutions! :ROFL::ROFL:

Seriously now, it's still on, if you're just joining the party! (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
hmmm lets try again who is having luck...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back