IT.COM

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

NameSilo
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Screenshot_2018-11-18-15-01-56.png I used it today

Last edited:
•••
Your order is confirmed

Order Number: 909111078
Order Total: $1.00

Still working in Canada. Same ip, different pile

5:46 AM Payment to Network Solutions, LLC
  • Completed
-$1.00 USD

Order details Quantity Price Subtotal
Item # DOM_COM

1 $1.00 USD
$1.00 USD
Purchase total $1.00 USD
Your payment
Purchase total
-$1.00 USD
Sales tax
$0.00 USD
Shipping amount
$0.00 USD
Handling amount
$0.00 USD
Insurance amount
$0.00 USD

Gross amount
-$1.00 USD
PayPal transaction fee
$0.00 USD
Net amount
-$1.00 USD

Invoice ID

Reason
  • Subscription
Contact information
Network Solutions, LLC
The recipient of this payment is Verified
http://www.networksolutions.com
[email protected]
888-642-9675
Funding details
Payment type: PayPal balance
Payment method: -$1.00 USD - PayPal account

Believe it brothers

nice

•••
OK, Guys,

I now confirm we can still register $1 .com

custoro dot com, That's what I got today along with other 4 names

•••
How to update Whois Registrant contact on Netsol?

•••
not working for me :

We were unable to process your transaction due to an issue with your credit card information. Please note that multiple submissions of the same order can result in temporary charges appearing on your credit card. To complete this transaction, please contact a Customer Service representative at 1-855-354-0166.

Confirm Payment Method
We were unable to process your transaction due to an issue with your credit card information. Please note that multiple submissions of the same order can result in temporary charges appearing on your credit card. To complete this transaction, please contact a Customer Service representative at 1-855-354-0166.

•••
Waiting 3rd day for an AUTH code @ NetSol, I can't close the deal.

I unlocked the names first.
Is there anything I might be missing?

Thanks

•••

Thanks
Call them and you will get auth code instantly sent to your email as long as your not in 60 day lock

•••
Do you need to 'unlock' domain at NetSol when listing it for sale using Afternic Fast Transfer?

•••
Do you need to 'unlock' domain at NetSol when listing it for sale using Afternic Fast Transfer?
No just list at afternic and netsol will send you an email to authorize that you are listing there ......DO not unlock your domains

•••

Thanks
did you get the codes?

•••
I got them the next day, yes. I called NS after Darren's advice, but they were off for Thanksgiving.

But the transfer isn't completed yet. I will post here again when I finalize the deal.

•••
Do you have to pay a $20 fee to NetSol if you are transferring out the domain within its first year of registration?

•••
I heard that was .50 offer. I paid no fee when i transferred out a name bought in June

•••
DO not unlock your domains
Why not? I don't think NetSol and Afternic will be able to automatically transfer it to the buyer unless you have unlocked it.

•••
Why not? I don't think NetSol and Afternic will be able to automatically transfer it to the buyer unless you have unlocked it.
That’s right ......only unlock them when you have a buyer though or else they are not secured.....once you have a buyer you can either manually ask for auth code and also unlock domain on the manage domain screen ....or just call them and they will send your auth code straight away and unlock your name ....I ask them to unlock but they probably do it anyway.

•••
That’s right ......only unlock them when you have a buyer though or else they are not secured.....once you have a buyer you can either manually ask for auth code and also unlock domain on the manage domain screen ....or just call them and they will send your auth code straight away and unlock your name ....I ask them to unlock but they probably do it anyway.
I prefer to remove every obstacle possible for a buyer to purchase my domain name, because it's not the end of the world if a $1 domain name gets stolen.

•••
I prefer to remove every obstacle possible for a buyer to purchase my domain name, because it's not the end of the world if a $1 domain name gets stolen.
Having the name locked does nothing to stop or hinder a potential buyer at all .....it has no negative impact on search or visibility so I can’t see any valid point to what your saying .....also many as you say $1 names when chosen wisely are reasonably valuable ,I just sold one bordering on xxxx and that wasn’t even one of the best ones I have picked up ......lock has nothing to do with Whois data.....all my data is available to see still and I can be contacted in multiple ways

•••
Having the name locked does nothing to stop or hinder a potential buyer at all .....it has no negative impact on search or visibility so I can’t see any valid point to what your saying .....
If I'm travelling or hiking in the mountains or whatever, and I'm not there to request an auth code for a week, I'm guessing that some buyers would get cold feet and want to cancel the transaction. However, I don't know the exact rules for when a buyer has the right to cancel a deal.

Also, I like to wake up to an email that says the deal is done and the money is on its way. Psychologically very satisfying.

•••
When you add domains from netsol to afternic your asked to confirm via an email from netsol this allows afternic and the DLS partners to have a key so if your domain sell then hooray you wake up to a nice sales email and money on the way as you have allready authorized them to be able to access auth code and unlock ......just unlocking your names in general is akin to throwing your keys on the floor ...all registars recommend keeping your name in lock .......if you don’t use DLS and say you only want to use UD ,then it up to the individual.....my domains locked at netsol are safe and if they sell via afternic as I’m allready in DLS the process is automatic ....so it wouldn’t matter if I was climbing Mt everest I will still get paid .......this is my understanding of the process if anyone feels I have made a mistake kindly let me know as we are all here to learn and I’m just trying to give what I beleive is good advice

•••
When you add domains from netsol to afternic your asked to confirm via an email from netsol this allows afternic and the DLS partners to have a key so if your domain sell then hooray you wake up to a nice sales email and money on the way as you have allready authorized them to be able to access auth code and unlock ......just unlocking your names in general is akin to throwing your keys on the floor ...all registars recommend keeping your name in lock .......if you don’t use DLS and say you only want to use UD ,then it up to the individual.....my domains locked at netsol are safe and if they sell via afternic as I’m allready in DLS the process is automatic ....so it wouldn’t matter if I was climbing Mt everest I will still get paid .......this is my understanding of the process if anyone feels I have made a mistake kindly let me know as we are all here to learn and I’m just trying to give what I beleive is good advice
Thanks, didn't know you could have it locked and the domain would still be automatically transferred when sold through Afternic Fast-Transfer. I take it you have tried this with success?

•••
I havnt sold through afternic yet .....but yes I beleive that is why you have to consent when opting into DLS ......I will have a look when I have some time to try and work out if all this is correct ,but as far as I’m aware it is

•••
Still working.. Got 1 .com now, total 11.

•••
Have another query; How can we transfer (push) a domain to another NetSol user account?

Last edited:
•••
•••
@justlife wow, this seems very useful.
I am willing to try it out if someone is selling domains at NS which I may like.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back