Dynadot

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Getting errors..

I was unable to register for last 20 days...

On 31st October...was able to register one name.. surprisingly.

Again nothing...just errors.

•••
thanks for the update
Getting errors..

I was unable to register for last 20 days...

On 31st October...was able to register one name.. surprisingly.

Again nothing...just errors.

•••
I registered 4 domains today through this link , maybe it doesn't work for everyone

Maybe it doesn't work for people who have crossed certain number of registrations with them. How many have you regged so far?
Good luck! See how far you can go with it. Right now you are able to reg about 7 to 10 domains for the price of 1 domain you would have paid elsewhere. :)

•••
Maybe it doesn't work for people who have crossed certain number of registrations with them. How many have you regged so far?
Good luck! See how far you can go with it. Right now you are able to reg about 7 to 10 domains for the price of 1 domain you would have paid elsewhere. :)

it's about 40 names until now :)
Some of them in September but the most is in October , I don't know what is the limit but I'll try to buy more tomorrow and see if it continues to work

•••
All the best; and keep us updated ::)

•••
It stopped for me but i got over 1,000 :xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
NetSol basically 'stink' in this forum but I still see people doing business with them. I got 10 domains to reg for an experiment and I guess this is where I should go. Got some questions though:
1. Has any of you sold a domain regged at NetSol with 0 problems?
2. Can I cancel auto-renew during the 1st year?
3. Can I transfer the domain (to lets say Epik) during the last month of the 1st year with no problems?
4. I have an email for spam sites such as this one but are phone spams that bad? Like do they eventually stop?
5. Do you have a 'burn-out' paypal account that you use strictly for NetSol regs that you cancel later before renewals come?

Would appreciate you answering some if not all of my questions. My list of domains is ready, just waiting for more info from you guys. Also it seems that the $1 promo is still available the last time I checked (never had a NetSol account and I still have none yet).

•••
NetSol basically 'stink' in this forum but I still see people doing business with them. I got 10 domains to reg for an experiment and I guess this is where I should go. Got some questions though:
1. Has any of you sold a domain regged at NetSol with 0 problems?
2. Can I cancel auto-renew during the 1st year?
3. Can I transfer the domain (to lets say Epik) during the last month of the 1st year with no problems?
4. I have an email for spam sites such as this one but are phone spams that bad? Like do they eventually stop?
5. Do you have a 'burn-out' paypal account that you use strictly for NetSol regs that you cancel later before renewals come?

Would appreciate you answering some if not all of my questions. My list of domains is ready, just waiting for more info from you guys. Also it seems that the $1 promo is still available the last time I checked (never had a NetSol account and I still have none yet).
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Don't know, but I think so.
4. Haven't received a single phone call and almost no emails.
5. No, I use a debit card. Will cancel it later.

•••
1. Yes.
2. Yes.

Thanks for the prompt answers. Tried to purchase the first batch but apparently I can only buy as guest unless I have a NetSol account. Can't find the register option anywhere.. Weird.

•••
O
Thanks for the prompt answers. Tried to purchase the first batch but apparently I can only buy as guest unless I have a NetSol account. Can't find the register option anywhere.. Weird.

Registered, nevermind.

•••
Successfully regged 10 domains. Only 5 show up in the account manager but I guess it is just their shitty platform, will check later. All 10 show my name when I do a WHOIS so all is good I suppose.

Edit: all 10 domains showed up in the account manager.

Last edited:
•••
1. Yes.
2. Yes.

Have you managed to get anymore?

•••
Successfully regged 10 domains. Only 5 show up in the account manager but I guess it is just their sh*tty platform, will check later. All 10 show my name when I do a WHOIS so all is good I suppose.

Edit: all 10 domains showed up in the account manager.

Registered at $1/name?!

It's already over I thought...

•••
Have you managed to get anymore?

Registered at $1/name?!

It's already over I thought...

Lol you guys reminded me of this meme (and yes I managed to reg 10 domains for 10 bucks).
2lum0c.jpg

•••
•••
Yes but most of us have hundreds after this amount i guess they have blocked most of us

So everyone is happy. Good luck mate!

•••
Yes but most of us have hundreds after this amount i guess they have blocked most of us

@Jay Ha good to know..

You will understand why we asked this if you go through few pages in this thread...
And also NetSol offer is said to be ended on 31 Oct...

Anyways it seems you got it because of its first time

Good luck

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back