NameSilo

Network Solutions $1 .com up to 5 domains??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

EGENIUS1

Established Member
Impact
Find Your Perfect Domain Name for $1.00/yr "This promotional pricing is valid for up to five (5), one-year domain name registrations. Service will automatically renew until feature is cancelled. Current renewal is $38.00/year."

Anyone have experience with Network Solutions, good or bad??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yes, but it was a lot of work as I couldn't find a way to do it in bulk.

Thats a pain what if you dont unlock can u do it when it sells ?

•••
I don't know. I just think that if the transfer lock is on no one should be able to transfer it, and I don't want to lose a deal because of it. But maybe they can transfer it anyway?

•••
Authorizing fast transfer for both Sedo & Afternic is a challenge am facing and never expected to.

Have tried several suggestions like change password, use part of the authorization web address but yet to succeed. They send such request almost every day but am unable to login to authorize it.

Further suggestions will be welcomed.

•••
Authorizing fast transfer for both Sedo & Afternic is a challenge am facing and never expected to.

Have tried several suggestions like change password, use part of the authorization web address but yet to succeed. They send such request almost every day but am unable to login to authorize it.

Further suggestions will be welcomed.

Sedo is not working anymore not sure why but afternicshould be fine

•••
Afternic will tell you the fast transfer failed and you have to unlock and request a transfer code, but that adds 3+ days to the process.

•••
Afternic will tell you the fast transfer failed and you have to unlock and request a transfer code, but that adds 3+ days to the process.

So are all yours unlocked ?cant u just ask them to unlock all names ?

•••
That's strange if it works this way. Unlocking is the registrar-platform based action, I guess the registrar could easily perform unlocking on your behalf from the technical point of view if you authorize them for transferring.

•••
That's strange if it works this way. Unlocking is the registrar-platform based action, I guess the registrar could easily perform unlocking on your behalf from the technical point of view if you authorize them for transferring.

"Hello James,

This domain failed the fast transfer process, please unlock the domain and supply the authorization code as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Afternic Transaction Assurance"
So, sometimes that happens.

•••
So, sometimes that happens.
Thanks, I see. But such implementation is still strange then - while this could be fine for low quality domains, keeping some more valuable ones unlocked just for the sake of fast transfer - no thanks :)

•••
Just talked with the NetworkSolutions support agent and according to him this deal has ended. (Because of this it is throwing the payment error)
Promo still works for me, I regged one today.

•••
•••
Promo still works for me, I regged one today.

Congrats!! You are the lucky one! :)

How many domains have you registered using this promo?

•••
It does indeed still work.. still the amount of spam is absolutely absurd. It's not from NetSol, there is an option to 'opt out' of them contacting you when you place your orders. The spam is coming from scammers who scrape whois for new registrations and robo call / email blast the contacts.

•••
It does indeed still work.. still the amount of spam is absolutely absurd. It's not from NetSol, there is an option to 'opt out' of them contacting you when you place your orders. The spam is coming from scammers who scrape whois for new registrations and robo call / email blast the contacts.

True. I have seen some NP'rs bashing NetSol to no end probably for their high reg fee and promotion offers during regs (their were opinions about the domains being stolen, which wasn't true as i could decipher from the posts; probably it was a temp glitch few months ago.
Yes i do not like their high reg fee, and this peculiar feature of not being able to access the auth code directly (or waiting till 3 days to get it) , but i wouldn't bash NetSol for it.

For me this promo was like a walk in the heaven upon clouds for the time being; how i wish it could have a lasted for a couple more days.
Anyways, it was an exhilarating experience while it lasted. :happy:(y):cyclops:
still... :bigtears::greedy:

•••
Congrats!! You are the lucky one! :)

How many domains have you registered using this promo?
I have registered ~110. First domains were paid with credit card until NetSol began throwing errors at checkout. It was solved by paying with paypal funds.

Last edited:
•••
have registered ~110. First domains were paid with credit card until NetSol began throwing errors at checkout. It was solved by paying with paypal funds.

Very well. See if you can reg 10-20 more or so today, as today seems to be the last day of the promo for everyone ;)

•••
Please did anyone register with this promo today??

•••
•••
•••
I just booked 2 .coms and a .org for 3usd (y) not much left on the list
One transfer out in progress, they said if i open transfer email and click confirm it will speed things up by few days, we will see. All auth codes for names that can be transferred +60 days are in custody as well
A lot of ways the service with NS better than some of other registrars, ultimately they trying to confuse and trick customers. I found it was really a treat
https://www.networksolutions.com/ne...xbmXRcqqz8KB4T98ygYaAvsEEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

•••
True. I have seen some NP'rs bashing NetSol to no end probably for their high reg fee and promotion offers during regs (their were opinions about the domains being stolen, which wasn't true as i could decipher from the posts; probably it was a temp glitch few months ago.
Yes i do not like their high reg fee, and this peculiar feature of not being able to access the auth code directly (or waiting till 3 days to get it) , but i wouldn't bash NetSol for it.

For me this promo was like a walk in the heaven upon clouds for the time being; how i wish it could have a lasted for a couple more days.
Anyways, it was an exhilarating experience while it lasted. :happy:(y):cyclops:
still... :bigtears::greedy:

Domains were eliminated by NetSol so don’t suggest people were lying just because it didn’t happen to you. And yes I answered the email to confirm the account. Your dream is a nightmare

•••
Anyone managed, successfully, to register yesterday or today (i.e. in November), using the most recent promo code..?

•••
Yes. Two posts above yours
I just booked 2 .coms and a .org for 3usd (y) not much left on the list
One transfer out in progress, they said if i open transfer email and click confirm it will speed things up by few days, we will see. All auth codes for names that can be transferred +60 days are in custody as well
A lot of ways the service with NS better than some of other registrars, ultimately they trying to confuse and trick customers. I found it was really a treat
https://www.networksolutions.com/ne...xbmXRcqqz8KB4T98ygYaAvsEEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

•••
I regged 10 lastnight but today I get an error. So I guess it's done for me at least :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back