Domain Empire

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have managed to register 5 .com domains for $1.39 each using coupon Mammoth. But what concerns me is that Netfirms have no domain push function. Therefore, when you want to move a domain you have to contact their support first to assist you. It's time consuming and a little bit complicated the way I see it.

To transfer a name:

1.Go to live chat
2. Ask to remove the name from your account
3.New owner add the name to his account

It's easy as you can see.

You only have to wait for live support. Continue doing what you are doing while waiting for support.

It doesn't bother me at all

•••
To transfer a name:

1.Go to live chat

You only have to wait for live support. Continue doing what you are doing while waiting for support.

but for how long will this method work for?

•••
but for how long will this method work for?
According to Chat Support it is an offical policy, at least for the time being. ;)
Netfirms chat session said:
DGWRX: I have noticed that the option to move (push) the domains between NetFirms accounts is
gone from the domain manager. How can I push them now into another persons account?
DGWRX: I may have a buyer for one of my domains...
NETFIRMS: Yes. We have seen several fraudalent activities using this option. Thus, we have removed this option.
DGWRX: So what's the process now?
NETFIRMS: You can contact us so that we can move the domains for you.
DGWRX: what information is required? the person's NetFirms' account username? is that sufficent?
NETFIRMS Yes. We will need the account username and answer to the Security Question.
NETFIRMS: We can also remove the domain from this account, so that you can later add in the other account.
DGWRX: aha, got it. Thanks.
DGWRX: That will be all.

•••
According to Chat Support it is an offical policy, at least for the time being. ;)

Wasn't manual transfers their official policy once upon a time?

•••
Wasn't manual transfers their official policy once upon a time?
Yes it was! :)

My guess is people were running concurrent accounts to maximize the number of cheap .COMs and .NETs they can register without scritiny and then consolidating them into a single account and ruined it for the rest of us.

Personally, I don't feel at ease removing the domain from account (where is it then, in limbo?), I feel something could go wrong. I'll probably ask my buyers for the security answer.

Last edited:
•••
To transfer a name:

1.Go to live chat

How does this exactly work? The recipient types in domain in the "Register New" section within their control panel, after it is removed from original account, and gets it without charge?

•••
New 20% discount code is "Today20"
Brings it to $1.59

•••
New 20% discount code is "Today20"
Brings it to $1.59
It's invalid now. Show Invalid coupon for me at Netfirms, Dotster and same at MyDomain. Expired at 11:59 p.m. PacificOctober 27.

•••
It's invalid now. Show Invalid coupon for me at Netfirms, Dotster and same at MyDomain. Expired at 11:59 p.m. PacificOctober 27.
All the coupons are one-time codes as said before, if you already used, you will get invalid coupon response

•••
$1.99 promo was finished, guys. Any guess for the next time, lol

•••
•••
$1.99 promo was finished, guys. Any guess for the next time, lol

They are SO weird! They ended this promo some time between noon and 5pm today. It's a close to random as you can get.

•••
New Halloween 25% off coupon - GHOST25. Sale ends October 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific

•••
New Halloween 25% off coupon - GHOST25. Sale ends October 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific

This thread is about $1.99 promo

•••
This thread is about $1.99 promo

it's been made into absolutely anything and eveyrthing pertainig to netfirm a real real real real long time ago. posting a coupon is very very far from being the worst or least relevant post on here. just have a quick looky round ya.

thanks for caring though. cheers.

•••
•••
•••
Is there any renewal coupon for domain.com, I need to renew 10 domains.

Thanks!

Any suggestion to transfer out to another registrar for cheap?

Last edited:
•••
Is there any renewal coupon for domain.com, I need to renew 10 domains.

Thanks!

Any suggestion to transfer out to another registrar for cheap?

Namebright $8.53 .com

•••
•••
Go get some cheap domains aight
and don't forget ghost25 ... if it's still working

•••
•••
Did anyone try .com and .net transfer?

•••
•••
The pure incompetence at these companies continues to amaze and stun me!

Went to to Dotster, put in 3 domains I wanted, saw the $1.99 price. Sat through the ridiculously slow screens to change all to 1 year. Get to the checkout screen, EVERYTHING IS ZERO and the checkout mow button is gone.

Repeated this entire process THREE times -- same result.

Went their sister website, Domain.com. Search for a .com... price is $9.99. bye bye.

Went to their sister site Netfirm.com, added 2 domains (didn't want to want so much time with a 3rd). I get to the checkout screen, and it's all there, but one of the domains is listed TWICE, and the total is $5.97. I remove one of the, both names are listed at $1.99 and the total is $1.99 (they can't do MATH now??). I pay, and it looks like I have domains.

Then I try to do a transfer, since I heard here it's $1.99. It's the most absurdly difficult thing I've ever seen. They have a video that is far more technical than needed, and it's WRONG on how to use their system. Apparently you have to buy "transfer credits" before trying to transfer, but there is no way to do that on their website.

Whoever is in charge of those businesses should be deeply ashamed and never work in IT again.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back