Transfer unlimited .COM domain to Netfirms for $1.39/per .COM/first year

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtep

Established Member
Impact
Netfirms, Mydomain and Dotster offers again for .COM and .NET domain registration. Only $1.99/first year. use coupon MONDO you will get 30% OFF, the price now only $1.39

Special: You can transfer unlimited .COM domain to Netfirms for special price above, $1.39/first year

I just transfered my 7 domains to Netfirms

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why Why Why would you repost yesterday's info just to advertise your "source" site...

•••
•••
Looks like a lie to me... I've seen your posts around and they are always late and always feature a "source" which is your site. Out of the 11 posts you have here, more than half are like this ...

•••
Looks like a lie to me... I've seen your posts around and they are always late and always feature a "source" which is your site. Out of the 11 posts you have here, more than half are like this ...

Its working so you better hurry up ;)

•••
Duude... I already posted this shortly after it was active and I already spent quite a lot of money on it as always.
My post above was about this:
Sorry, I really don't known it has been posted.

•••
Only for .com or .net as well?

•••
not working. using mondo code decreases the price to 5.80USD.

•••
I belive it expired, anyone else can confirm please?

•••
•••
its not over yet, i checked 10 sec before
I checked domain transfer on mydomain and dotster. It is 5.80 USD now. How do you manage to get 1.39 USD?

Last edited:
•••
I checked domain transfer on mydomain and dotster. It is 5.80 USD now. How do you manage to get 1.39 USD?

Netfirms only. Not Dotster. Not MyDomain.

Last edited:
•••
deleted.

Last edited:
•••
•••
It seems like netfirms transfer section doesn't work. I try from this link but I type my domain name to transfer and click search, then nothing happens. https://www.netfirms.com/register/domain-transfer.bml

Which link do you use?
Log into your account>domaincentral>add your domain you want transferred>then add epp code>then buy transfer credit.
I also had that problem, but this worked for me.
You can also: Log into your account>registrar transfer> type your domain and epp code> select domain and purchase credit.
Note: You might face issues when adding domains.

Last edited:
•••
Is it a good registrar? I have few ones expiring, aaand save some money is always a good solution ;)

•••
I would never want to have anything to do with those guys. Their site UI/Interface is very deceptive. You might have problem when you want to transfer out. You can not sign up with them without buying anything. It made lost a sale this year and that has really made me detest their service. I told an end user to sign up there so I can transfer domain name to him.

It was an herculean task as he couldn't locate the sign up button and when he would find it, you are required to purchase a hosting or other service.

I mean, this is 2016. How could they possibly be so backward?

Last edited:
•••
No problem transferring out,
Need to use the chat though.

•••
Any coupons higher than 15% ? I managed one that just worked "Nvu" and it gave me 15% on new registration in Dotster

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back